PDA

View Full Version : Need help transfering an NC1 account

RogerRamjet
24-02-06, 18:38
I was wondering what the exact process is now?

Are you still able to do it like on the NC internet page, like in the transfer from NC1 -> NC2 or is the method different now?

And if any support/account guys are on, can you help me sort it out?

And will i still have all my items that were in the Qb/Imp slots etc on my characters?

dezuzi
25-02-06, 02:41
I'd like to know the same please, and if its possible to retrieve old account details like the characters that are still on it, and an item list if possible?
it's been a very long time i cant exactly remember what items i still have after i deleted all my chars and started all over again out of boredom.

EDIT: and i supposedly still have a very old beta account, which i forgot the login from, is it possible to have the login retrieved?
By filling in some personal data perhaps?

it's strange how veterans eventually turn back to this game... hehe :)

Swoemoe/xerxes
25-02-06, 02:57
maybe this account helps verifying who i am ( im dezuzi )

RogerRamjet
25-02-06, 03:42
From the PM i received, the option to upgrade your NC1 account is no loinger available, but you have to buy a new NC2 account and transfer chars to it.

(PS: Odin, ive sent another PM, and my friends sent another mail, if youre reading this).

Swoemoe/xerxes
25-02-06, 06:04
tricky stuff :( but thanks :), ill message support for more information before i activate anything hehe.

Tratos
25-02-06, 13:12
I think the deal is as Roger says, the option isnt there to upgrade your NC1 account on the cheap but if you buy the game and set your account up then e-mail account@neocron.com they will move the charcters over you want to your new account.

RogerRamjet
25-02-06, 15:01
I think the option to upgrade from NC1 -> NC2 is more expensive than buying a new boxed version anyway :D

Nidhogg
25-02-06, 15:26
I think the option to upgrade from NC1 -> NC2 is more expensive than buying a new boxed version anyway :D
There isn't an upgrade option. You need to buy a fresh copy of NC2 and then you can have your characters transferred for free.

N

RogerRamjet
01-03-06, 17:38
Do support@neocron.de and account@neocron.com communicate?

I'm getting two different answers, which is preventing me transfering my chars.

Any support type guys able to help?

smerk
02-03-06, 06:45
I just had this done. After you're past the trial on your new NC2 account, you email the account address with details of your NC1 account so they can verify. Then they "link" it which enables the transfer option on the "your account" login menu. At that point, you can see all your old characters on each server, select them and which new server (and name) to transfer to.

However, there are some issues with characters not transfering properly, e.g., my old tank got converted to a preacher. They won't fix it after that happens, so in my case, my old tank is hosed. Only a few inventory items, armor and implants will get transfered, if at all, and possibly a 100k credit limit. No vehicles or apartments either (except starting appt.)

Strife
02-03-06, 09:47
Going through this proccess right now also.

You need an NC2 account _out of trial period_. They cannot transfer it otherwise. Then when you've done your first payment, email the support and provide enough information to proove that it is your account. They'd like you to email from the nc1 email that is registered with that account. But if you still have your nc1 account information you can update your info to something more current at www.neocron.com/account i believe.

RogerRamjet
02-03-06, 10:15
Yeh i've went and bought a boxed version.

I think the problems sorted now, but accounts seems to have a 1 email per 24 hour limit on it :p

Zephar123
02-03-06, 17:49
still waiitng myself, im not upset just really wanted to play on my day off ;(. I even went through the trouble of making a paybycash account so after I found out about the 10 day wait on p2click accounts lol. Hopefully I get an email today =).

RogerRamjet
02-03-06, 18:18
Me too, i was off college all day :(

Zephar123
02-03-06, 19:00
my chars just got tranfered got a email =)

RogerRamjet
03-03-06, 14:06
Me too :D