PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

Okran
23-02-06, 10:35
Can someone please just tell me where most people hang around these days?
I log in around 19:00 till 21:00 GMT and I hardly find anyone on, yet the server population states 20%+.

I'm just looking for some PvP action and I am Pro-City, but I cannot seem to find any Anti-City anywhere... CRP seems to be empty :rolleyes:

Pantho
23-02-06, 11:39
CRP Empty, wtf lol

hmm Try MB for the zone whores, where 1 person every hour doesnt quite make it to the zone, :/

El Farid, again slight zone whore with the UG - but i kill them anyways tbh, screw SL

And Plaza 1 , TH has people always trade/hang outs

And for pvp i normally try CRP, Flying a hoverbomber over there can be cruel tho,

Terayon
23-02-06, 11:40
I dont even bother with crp anymore. Noone there but leveling le'ed people. If you want someone to fight try pepper park, MB, NF, or do what i do and find the nearest op fight to snipe off both teams. Seriously though almost always people at mb zoneline, but its a bit lame.

Pantho
23-02-06, 11:47
Abit :/

It takes the god dam piss, tbh

Zone whoring just sucks, i mean there is no point, u PVP to die, if u die live with it,

calim
23-02-06, 12:28
I dont even bother with crp anymore. Noone there but leveling le'ed people. If you want someone to fight try pepper park, MB, NF, or do what i do and find the nearest op fight to snipe off both teams. Seriously though almost always people at mb zoneline, but its a bit lame.

at MB sync lol !
That's not something called fight :)

cRazy-
23-02-06, 12:31
Abit :/

It takes the god dam piss, tbh

Zone whoring just sucks, i mean there is no point, u PVP to die, if u die live with it,

lol panth I pvp to win not to die :/

Pantho
23-02-06, 12:39
but Crazy-, u die so Professionally tbh, And so often, Its considered Godlike

/Edit - No comment on the edit, but this is a comment :/

cRazy-
23-02-06, 12:49
but Crazy-, u die so Professionally tbh, And so often, Its considered Godlike

/Edit - No comment on the edit, but this is a comment :/

I die so often?

Last time I died was last night in Regents, 2 weeks previous I died in regents and the last time I was pk'd was about 2 months ago when I got revenged :/ and when I was judge PE I died sure, but it wasnt common.

Then again I seemed to always be lucky when out in combat zones, rarely found any antis.

Pantho
23-02-06, 12:52
lol, well ur not exactly gonna die while ur Droning now are u , :p

You are still droning aint u :/

ps - Join the clan u nib

Drake6k
23-02-06, 12:54
I've been hanging out at my desktop.

cRazy-
23-02-06, 13:01
lol, well ur not exactly gonna die while ur Droning now are u , :p

You are still droning aint u :/

ps - Join the clan u nib

I know but even as Judge PE I didnt die constantly, or that much, noob :p

Tratos
23-02-06, 13:06
FA Sec 3 tends to have a regular bit of PvP these days :)

Spermy
23-02-06, 13:14
Nah - NPC killers don't count :p

Pepper park is always my favourite hangout.

Tratos
23-02-06, 13:16
Although they tend to be there mainly to kill NPCs they end up in PvP if anyone in Phoenix gets word of them being there, lol

Spermy
23-02-06, 13:21
Although they tend to be there mainly to kill NPCs they end up in PvP if anyone in Phoenix gets word of them being there, lol

Heh - you should have come on our little... err... well.

I don't know how to describe our escapades yesterday.

I think I can safely say two things.

1) Never, under any circumstances let me plan a route.
2) Don't ever listen to me. EVER.

Favourite quote of the evening

If you're going to infiltrate... Make sure you know the way!

Richard Slade
23-02-06, 13:38
Hmm, I never had that, everyone just whines at my driving skills...
Mostly in PvP.

But I swear, those damn trees ARE moving! 8|

giga191
23-02-06, 13:43
I dont even bother with crp anymore. Noone there but leveling le'ed people. FF stay in the UG these days :lol: (when they actually own cyc that is)

Skusty
23-02-06, 17:42
I usually walk into DoY on PE and hide in the shadows, guy goes by *large unnecesary funnyscream* and then blam blam, yay i killed a noob. :p

Torg
24-02-06, 15:35
usually somewhere around Pator, with a short glance into Lustrevik or Ammold. have been to Jita lately, didn't like it. still waiting for news from home, be it the Dome or the Haven, for things to get better.

Rob01m
24-02-06, 15:40
usually somewhere around Pator, with a short glance into Lustrevik or Ammold. have been to Jita lately, didn't like it. still waiting for news from home, be it the Dome or the Haven, for things to get better.

EVE-Online

Okay now what's my prize? :confused: :D

Torg
24-02-06, 17:12
EVE-Online

Okay now what's my prize? :confused: :D
what server? terra? and what would you need?

eprodigy
25-02-06, 02:37
i've been playing eve (as well)

anyway when you look for pvp, there is either: no one, le'd noobs, or a WTFload of people. yeah i hate sync fighting but even on a syncline you have to deal with 2-3 PPU's minimum if you find anyone at all.

Okran
06-03-06, 15:33
Thanks I will check out FA soon :)
Found some people in Via sec-1 the other day which was a laugh even though I was outnumbered.

Okran
18-03-06, 20:34
Sigh! After many hours of running around the wastes and in both cities, I have yet to find any enemies i can duel with.

What is it with this game? Where are the other PvP players? Why do i only find LE'd players these days?

I am on the verge of giving up, I hate wasting time looking for a PvP fight and its all i play this game for now - BUT if i cannot find anyone to fight, what is the point?!?

eprodigy
19-03-06, 06:52
you're not alone there ;)

you will either find:
a) no one
b) a shitload of people with 12 ppus, often on a zoneline.

if B sounds good, CRP or MB usually. I guess some people might still OP fight too :rolleyes:

until SL changes I used to find some good ally to fight in plaza sectors.. they took care of that!

Bugs Gunny
19-03-06, 08:59
TG canyon has a lot of people lately.

Bullt
19-03-06, 11:55
Fix the bloody turrets so ppl can start raiding ops again! Then you will see more logging on again...

unreal
19-03-06, 12:19
Doubt it, before the turret screw up the population was piss poor compared to what it used to be like last year. Last night the server was averaging at about 185 people online at peak hours, on a Saturday. Oh well.

Like eprodigy has shown, half the people who used to play Neocron now play something else, and the only enemies you come across are either zone whores at MB entrance, or a monk zerg from FF. Even half the Neocron GM's don't play much, or at all. Getting to feel like I wasted over a year a half making and playing on characters just for everyone that was worth fighting to disappear. Don't think I'll be reactivating my account on the 29th March until I see things shape up.

Okran
19-03-06, 14:43
LOL it still is very poor. 16% full on Terra (where iam) is about what is usally is and that is pathetic for any game.

Hmm TG canyons are littered with TG guards arn't they? And turrets too?
Fat chance anyone has of having a decent fight there! Correct me if I am wrong :)

mdares
20-03-06, 00:48
well im on my sniper PE thesedays so camping out around drt and crp is my thing. but i gotta say pickins are slim... worst is when u get there and theres like some other person also there for the same reason. then u guys either fight it out for the slim pickins or one of u will leave cuz well theres no one there =\

if u do wanna stir up some stuff tho, if FF is online and there's no op fighting going on, then u cna be sure some of them are at crp. then just get a droner there and kami like 10 people and u'd have the entire clan there to hunt u down.

fun stuff...

eprodigy
20-03-06, 00:54
oh yeah there is that third option..

c) 1-2 people at crp/etc, you kill them and they relog monks and drag in the whole clan to show you they are better then you :lol:

mdares
20-03-06, 04:27
meh

beggars cant be choosers... and action is action even if its pretty gay... (but not as gay as zoneline whoring =p)

eprodigy
20-03-06, 05:30
no one is going to beg for long, they quit. that's the problem

Okran
20-03-06, 15:12
lol indeed.

Exactly the reason i stay away from MB. That zoneline is camped and consistently used in PvP fights to go into the MB safezone when someone gets to low HP.

Hopefully things will improve soon, before my account expires. Otherwise I wont be re-newing it.