PDA

View Full Version : [Idea] Another suggestion City Admin PA.

Tratos
23-02-06, 01:39
Random brainfart which came to me while eating rich teas with a nice fresh hot cuppa.

CA PA, its only realy use is to look cool and do a bit of RP as its not great for use in PVP or PVM.

Sooooo... if its possible for an item to change deppending on what class(tank, pe, spy, monk) its euiped to or some sort of menu to select your class (Perhaps exclude monks) why not have the CA PA replicate the bonuses/maluses of the chosen class's level 3 power armour?

Alternativly have it as an armour mod which has to be added to which ever level 3 power armour you want.

Then you have a cool City Admin level 3 power armour :D

/random

Scaramanga
23-02-06, 01:45
Class specific power armours would be heavily impressive.
Dex based for Spy and PE, Str for a tank and Monks get f all.

RogerRamjet
23-02-06, 01:54
CA PA is great, but it needs a rework, especially in the GFX department.

Dribble Joy
23-02-06, 02:02
If you select the type of PA you want it to be, then the reqs should change with it.

PepsiPlayer
23-02-06, 02:03
CA PA is great if you want to look like a giant walking cardboard box

Tratos
23-02-06, 02:03
If you select the type of PA you want it to be, then the reqs should change with it.
Thats what i meant

EDIT: Blargh no its not but its something i was also meant to say, lol

It would basically be exactly the same as the power armour you choose but would look like the CA PA.

RogerRamjet
23-02-06, 02:06
Since ive just got myself a second account, i think its time for an old school RoG/CA PA PE.

CMaster
23-02-06, 02:19
Since ive just got myself a second account, i think its time for an old school RoG/CA PA PE.

Gonna call him Sir Gimped-a-lot?

RogerRamjet
23-02-06, 02:22
Gonna call him Sir Gimped-a-lot?

Maybe. Im gonna need a new SA :/

PepsiPlayer
23-02-06, 02:25
Guess someone has to use the surpluss RoGs hanging around.

RogerRamjet
23-02-06, 02:29
Once they see the blue swirly emerge, my opponent will immediately fall off his chair in a seizure brought on by sheer hilarity.

Ill be left to tickle (use RoG) them to death.

Tratos
23-02-06, 02:39
Swirly is red as of 2.1 like all ray weapons.

Unless you know of another rare ray rifle :p

CMaster
23-02-06, 02:40
Swirly is red as of 2.1 like all ray weapons.

Unless you know of another rare ray rifle :p

Damn, beaten to it.
I am curious as to how many kills yu'll get from people too busy saying "OMG ROG, YOU = NIB!!!111" to actually you know, fight back. ANd hey, it does still kill people, its just rather nerfed.

PepsiPlayer
23-02-06, 02:42
Roger, got to worth the laugh at least. Give it a try.

Dribble Joy
23-02-06, 02:43
Used to be a time when the RoG was almost overpowered, Back in the days without PEPA and hardly anyone used drugs.

I still remembar Xantor's attacks on MB.

RogerRamjet
23-02-06, 02:45
Used to be a time when the RoG was almost overpowered, Back in the days without PEPA and hardly anyone used drugs.

I still remembar Xantor's attacks on MB.

At the end of NC1 the RoG was perfect. You had to cookie cutter for it, gimping your defence, and work your arse off for an SA.

It was a just reward.