PDA

View Full Version : PE H-C vs PE P-C ???

F3Speech
22-02-06, 22:24
Which would do more dammage on mobs and pvp a) close up and b) at a distance?

Reason im intrested is Ive see alot of people going h-c but are they just trying to be different.? or do you do better/more dammage?

discuss

canuma100
22-02-06, 23:14
PC is much more faster and when u have a X-bow u have extreme Power (defensive and offensive Power).

But HC is more cheaper and u are very flexibel

tbh Pistol tank 4 teh win :)

xyl_az
23-02-06, 01:05
PC is much more faster and when u have a X-bow u have extreme Power (defensive and offensive Power).

But HC is more cheaper and u are very flexibel

tbh Pistol tank 4 teh win :)

PC PE is much more faster than HC PE? Since when?

Scaramanga
23-02-06, 01:16
HC PEs are good for using Revellers and Speedgats. Nice epic weapons that last forever. HC PEs have the highest damage output if you take into consideration the vehicle gun.

Other than that it's prolly just people tiring of cookie cutter setups.

RogerRamjet
23-02-06, 02:27
Damage boost + TPC = the win.

xyl_az
23-02-06, 10:40
Someone better tell me how to fight (HC PE) with such stamina drain rate? I find it pretty difficult and quite annoying

SorkZmok
23-02-06, 10:41
I wouldn't got for the TPC on a PE, too many drugs to use it and i think the speedgat is bette these days because the plasma cannons got a bad nerf with the reload issue.
Speedgat + TL 70 Flamer ftw. You can also get a better setup that way and only rely on 2 10 minute drugs. :)

Terayon
23-02-06, 11:36
Someone better tell me how to fight (HC PE) with such stamina drain rate? I find it pretty difficult and quite annoying

Batqueen chest and a ton of stam boosters for a speedgat setup.

Pantho
23-02-06, 12:19
2 drugs? on the PE ,

Im guessing ur using the PPR instead of Beserk 2 , and possible a stupid idiot using haz instead of Basic Resist booster 3, but tbh,

Screw the nightspider, use basic 2, and best + xstrong,

Oh and TPC, does INSANE - Dmg, and Speedie, doesnt do that much to other tanks,

fjutte
24-02-06, 19:13
zerk2, zerk3, moveon, marine, speedgat.. not useful in pvp but fun as hell against warbots.. you can gun rhino but using titan armor while killing firemobs in Reveler is more fun ;)

nabbl
25-02-06, 03:34
zerk 3 , moveon , ncpd, proto resi -> speedgat

Uriel.99
26-02-06, 01:01
Moveon, Marine, Berserk 2 & 3, Harden backbone 3, and you get 81 STR on a PE. Enough to gun a rhino without any drug, and you get 86STR with beast, which lasts 10 mins. Enough for a TPC, which is 84, if I'm not mistaking ?

HC/MC/Driver PE ftw ! :p

gamefreak
04-03-06, 17:37
there was a flamer pe on neptune who was quite good

CMaster
04-03-06, 17:40
there was a flamer pe on neptune who was quite good
TL70 NCPD Cleansing Flamer? Its ok, but far from exceptional. As eer, depends on resist setup. Speedgat is awesome if you can handle the stam drain and get the hang of the aiming ( I can't).

nabbl
04-03-06, 18:38
speed gat aiming is easy :)

youll need lot of practise tbh

slith
05-03-06, 00:50
and possible a stupid idiot using haz instead of Basic Resist booster 3, but tbh,
Screw the nightspider, use basic 2, and best + xstrong,

Thats what I said a long time ago... now I use heat resist booster on my HC PE, works perfectly. Btw, I use haz or heat on every PE setup. Playing with this HC PE since somewhere in Neocron1 but never had any problems with resists. Why am I a stupid idiot?
Nightspider for Gayaglove.

TPC does insane dmg with db. Thats true.
Speedgat with db is just ubar, if you can handle the drainrate. Aim for the legs :D and then play with 'em.

HC > PC in my opinion. Less Drugs and far better resists, repairskill and vehicles :)

Terayon
05-03-06, 11:29
HC > PC in my opinion. Less Drugs and far better resists, repairskill and vehicles :)

Runspeed > Resists

Also i found i took more drugs as h-c then i do as pistols, or rifles while having similar resists. Just no poison.