PDA

View Full Version : Tradeskiller leveling changes?

Rob01m
22-02-06, 20:01
Hello all, I'm thinking of really getting into this again - and I was wondering how things have or have not changed in regards to leveling...

First of all, I plan to make many characters, just for new experiences. Previously I had a few tradeskillers, a droner, a couple tanks, a pistol PE, and an APU. I know most of what has changed, but still, would like to know more!

First of all, I like tradeskilling - but I'm concerned if one can actually level off it now? I remember in the past, leveling off of tradeskills was usually slow going - and very hard to cap by it. Is this still the case?

Which of these would be quick ways to cap a tradeskilling spy?

- Tradeskills
- Droning
- Pistols
- Rifles
- Hacknet?
- Vehicles?

Any help would be appreciated. :D

Riddle
22-02-06, 21:36
GO for the Drone and LOM or Driving and repping a Rhino.

FORGET levelling through tradeskill missions or general tradeskill way to slow.

mdares
22-02-06, 22:10
droning ftw tbh... but if u have the time and the initial investment for it, go res and just sit there for a few hours a day for a month. make a ton of tl150 bps and turn them in for mucho cash and stuff.

Heavyporker
23-02-06, 00:37
It's so sad you have to be a combat char before you can be a proper tradeskiller, so to say.

Rob01m
23-02-06, 00:52
Thanks for all the input guys! :D

Before I jump into droning again... ;)

How fast/slow would it be to cap if I drive a Rhino, and have a teammate gun down *** things? Or maybe Hoverbomber?

I ask because I don't really feel like droning. :p If the above is slower than pistols let me know.

Scaramanga
23-02-06, 00:58
If you chose to be a droner, start as an infiltrator and get the Jones mission stealth tool. The Jones Drone is still bugged i think (unless they fixed it lately).

If you are rolling new characters and havent been around for a while i hear that the Jones mission tl 10 heal is rather nice for PEs to have. The heavy weps Jones mission gives a nice slotted flamer and a Bikini clad ho you can place in your appy.

Brammers
23-02-06, 13:13
If you are leveling a spy, go for the old Droning trick. As soon as you can use a RK50/RG50 head down to Graves and stay there.

As for driving a Rhino, that works very well. I help nearly capped a clanmate's PE (Except his CON) in one night gunning a Rhino for him.

Hoverbomber - you need INT 95 and VCH 98 to fly one of those and *Cough* 750k - get them from Phoenix Ltd *Cough*