PDA

View Full Version : Fragging Regants Leg guide...where are you

Tauan
22-02-06, 07:08
grab my nads and call me shirly but i cant seem to find a english guide for the Regants mish. I finished the first part tonight and would like to see what i have to look at doing tommorow. Searched google, fansites, AND the forums search feture with no luck. Any help would be nice! :P

Apocalypsox
22-02-06, 07:45
there isnt one. no one has took the pain to make one. basically you find corpse, find corpse, find corpse, find corpse, kill the crotch monsters, find corpse, kill nightmare, get ur key thingy and take it to some TH guy.

Tauan
22-02-06, 07:53
lol tonight i killed the 20 face-humpers then searched that corpse....killed 4 of those crotch rockets....then mish 1 was over...got the keycard out of the clan app and plan to try "part 2?" tommorow

Apocalypsox
22-02-06, 08:33
...the key card is for the last mission. drops off nightmare.

Spermy
22-02-06, 14:15
Killed the face fucks, went to get more ammo for the crawler things. I was in two minds about AOE in there - after the first kill or two, I thought it wise not to bother with AOE - as they kinda bunch up around you if you aren't careful. You'd end up doing more harm to yourself.

Riddle
22-02-06, 15:17
This is how far i have got...
Took mission from the bloke at entrance to regants.
Killed 20 baddies
returned and visited corpses etc.
Then killed Boss used key card drop to open security box in same room.
Visited guy in TH near Medicare NPC.
Now got to collect Chemicals of some sort never heard of them tbh so their a new thing.
Probably in one of the mines as i have seen the copbot spawn massively increased since i was last there for the Crahn epic.

next? who knows figure that out next time i can be arsed to continue ;)

jini
22-02-06, 16:11
mission involves a part in regants legacy and another part in Gaya mines. The later is somewhat difficult, because you need to use some machinery named recyclers to produce paricular elements, the ones needed for the guns to be made. Thing is, that when you operate those machines there are crazy bots shooting you, so you either need a ppu to heal or to waste them before you operate the machines. Not to mention you also need to be carefull while trying to climb ladders down or up in there, since you'll fall most of the times

After all that you will gather those precious elements, to produce some real useless guns rofl, which need ammo that is not available from vendors

Spermy
22-02-06, 16:30
The run is not worth doing at the moment. I'm not putting that much effort in for such a waste of a weapon. Regants is bugged, the gaia mine is a pick and mix affair especially on teh ladders - I have ended up behind them 5 or 6 times and had to warp out.

Adding on the lovely sideline bugs - such as item bugs (I almost threw my moveon away) Fatals in looting. Synchs - heal lags...

Not to mention the complete misuse of the well known safespot.

Jesus wept.

Bishop Yutani
22-02-06, 16:56
could always try running the german version by cthulhu through google translator..

-FN-
22-02-06, 22:22
Rough Outline is up:

http://nc.synergyxr.net/guides/woc_missions/

Tauan
22-02-06, 23:35
Ah nice...at least im a stealth who...eeeerrrrr spy!

Tauan
23-02-06, 00:03
Lol ok on the last part now....wish my luck in gaya -.-

Tauan
23-02-06, 01:37
I DID IT I FECKING DID IT!!!!
.....3 slot baretta 3 slot AK...not that great but hey i cant complain
...now to do the xbow....
...and with 4 of my clanmates it was the same...slottage = 6 between both guns