PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] what the problem with french ?

grosnanard
22-02-06, 01:24
Since i play on terra, i can heard "fuck french; fuck your mother ...... and return on pandore"
Now we have not got french's sever, so we must stop NC ?
I know i must speak english on the forum but in game normally i can speak french. No ?
It's difficult to me to speak english and when i speak with a french's runner it's normal that i speak french, so i cann't understand why lot of poeple insult us.
NC is a game with a vitual war, some runners need grow.
GM can say me if yes or no i can speak french on terra.

I am sorry for my english, now you can understand why i speak french on terra :lol:
Good game and stop insult please.

Lodar
22-02-06, 01:40
Since i play on terra, i can heard "fuck french; fuck your mother ...... and return on pandore"
Now we have not got french's sever, so we must stop NC ?
I know i must speak english on the forum but in game normally i can speak french. No ?
It's difficult to me to speak english and when i speak with a french's runner it's normal that i speak french, so i cann't understand why lot of poeple insult us.
NC is a game with a vitual war, some runners need grow.
GM can say me if yes or no i can speak french on terra.

I am sorry for my english, now you can understand why i speak french on terra :lol:
Good game and stop insult please.

There are absolutely no rules at all saying you can't speak French on Terra. The only restriction is that support tickets must be sent in English.

grosnanard
22-02-06, 01:58
Ok thank Lodar

RogerRamjet
22-02-06, 02:38
je suis le piscine!!!

Bugs Gunny
22-02-06, 02:42
I have nothing against the french, they had the DAMN BEST server of them all.

Too bad though that most of them think they are good pvpers, but honestly the only one i've seen that were good are speedball and vegah, but he doesn't count since he's not from france.

I speak french as an extra language and there's some nice french players on the server, but you gotta admit, the dislike between the english and the french is not something of just this century.

cRazy-
22-02-06, 02:50
I have a dislike for some French people because of how they act, Its not a stereotype, some of them just seem to act the same and eventually get themselfs kicked out of clans etc, this is just the few French people ive encountered, theres some French friends of mine and they are good mates.

Gotta admit though, the French people aint exactly innocent, ive seen them acting just like some English guys do making snide comments, the few who do this create a stereotype then, sad but true.

Clobber
22-02-06, 04:23
Bugs I thought it was you who "Dances with Frenchies" :)

I think a lot of distaste for the Frenchies comes from when they 1st came to Terra, they pissed a lot of people off tbh.

Bugs Gunny
22-02-06, 08:26
Thye came on terra, pissed off.
Then some of them started ally killing and saying that they had the best pvpers in neocron and how terra would be all changed with them all comming in.

Unfortunately they've never been able to make a pure french clan that takes and keeps ops.

Nope, there's even an expression now that when you kill 5 people or more with 1 guy.... "they must have been french".

What it all comes down to is they entered the server with the arrogance of dargeshaad, yet lacking the skills.

cRazy-
22-02-06, 08:59
Nope, there's even an expression now that when you kill 5 people or more with 1 guy.... "they must have been french".

hahaha its funny cos its true.

RogerRamjet
22-02-06, 12:56
Yeh thats the thing that pissed me off the most. During the transfer from Pandora to Terra, they had big mouths, very big mouths.