PDA

View Full Version : New forum skin - where did it go?

Brammers
21-02-06, 18:25
I didn't want to bump the old thread, but from this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=129935), posted on 1 Dec 2006.

We hope you like the new simplified forum structure. This is step 1 of a 2 step process. Step 2 will be a forum re-skin to bring it in-line with the main Neocron website and that will happen over the next few weeks.
N

Did the Regents Boss mob swallow the new forum skin?

Dribble Joy
21-02-06, 18:35
Coming with the new balance forum afaik.

Tratos
21-02-06, 18:35
I've asked a couple times with no response, the over all feeling of inactivity from KK (With the exception of Dirus and the team members he mentioned he is working with) is a bit worrying.

Nothing seems to be being done outside of the information gathering for the balance work as i got the impression from the last official annoucement that pretty much everything else is on hold. it's been said before - even by Holgar himself. Artists don't code. So what are they doing :p

Nidhogg
21-02-06, 18:40
We're still bugging people about this because obviously we fancy a bit of a change. No news as yet though.

N

Brammers
22-02-06, 14:19
We're still bugging people about this because obviously we fancy a bit of a change. No news as yet though.

N

Thanks for the reply, but as Tratos said nothing seems to be going on. Are all you guys at KK enjoying the sun on a remote island somewhere after the NC2.1 release? (I don't blame you if you are!)

The only news of activity is coming from Dirus.

Maybe this a good opportunity to think about bringing the in-development page back or even start a Neocron Blog somewhere on the more public blogging sites to save the time of adding a blog to the main Neocron site.

giga191
22-02-06, 14:46

N if you want something done you've gotta do it yourself ;)

Riddle
22-02-06, 15:12
Nice spot there Brammers almost forgot about that!
but then lately it's been VERY quiet on the change/patch etc.front tbh.

I am slightly concerned that the frequency of updates has dropped to nil. :confused:

Nidhogg
22-02-06, 15:33
I've given Snow a nudge on this one and he's going to pass it on. I'll let you know how it pans out.

N