PDA

View Full Version : Question Apartment

Frasse
21-02-06, 09:07
Heya
some newbie questions :)
1:Is it possible to share an apartment with other players ( give away a copy of key and password) ?
2:Is there a way to share money ( thinking of sharing between alts ) ?

IceStorm
21-02-06, 09:48
No. The most people can do with an apartment password is get up to the foyer.

The only way to do what you're asking on a single account is to create a clan and put both characters in the clan. That way you can share money via the clan account and share cabinets via a clan apartment.

With two accounts it's a trivial matter to log yourself twice and transfer items between characters, but you still can't share cabinets between them.

Frasse
21-02-06, 10:13
ty
guess i have to continue with trashcans on abandoned places for a while :D
no big deal but unsave

cMz
21-02-06, 13:00
Find someone that you trust, and give them the items you need transfered.

fjutte
21-02-06, 15:31
Find someone that you trust, and give them the items you need transfered.

Like my chars, Yvette, Moesha Cster and Bigcohone. Maybe not all three but at least Yvette is well known to be trustful among other runners. Catch me ingame and I'll help ya.

Riddle
21-02-06, 16:31
The way i gear up a new char?

First i get a cheap Lv1 appy then fill it with the gear my new char needs such as armour, weapons etc.
then transfer the key to my new runner, activate and hey presto you got all the stuff on your new char.

As for various other stuff i always use the apartment corridor drop. i.e. zone to your apartment with both chars, then one drops items, log other he picks up.

WARNING - Avoid the 0.00 clock in game as this can reset the appy and you will lose your stuff!!!

Only advantage over putting in random crates or trash cans is people can't take it before you log as they probably won't zone to your appy! :D

Frasse
22-02-06, 09:03
thanks for reply
i think i will use apartment corridor instead of random locations
asking other runner for help would be to much trouble, i transfer alot between resser and conster ..... both supporting mainchar , and now i work on a barter :)
btw .... can i put extra cabinets into starter apartment or do i have to buy a new apartment ?

IceStorm
22-02-06, 11:13
You can add up to 20 cabinets to an apartment. This is over and above the number of cabinets the apartment comes with. I have 28 cabinets in my Tech Haven level 3 apartment. 8 came with the apartment. I've since placed 20 more. I tried to place the 21st player-added cabinet, and the game gave me an error message in the chat window.

One thing I haven't experimented with yet is placing cabinets in the foyer area...

Riddle
22-02-06, 15:27
i transfer alot between resser and conster ..... both supporting mainchar

Best way to do this is to get them both in same faction and creta your own clan that way both chars will be able to access the clan appy!

THats how i do it for my main CST/RES for the rest of me chars i use the corridor :p