PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Wts Bd Epic App

F3Speech
20-02-06, 14:35
Not sure what this is worth tbh, I dont see them for sale that often.

Forum PM or Ingame Offers Please.
Cheers.

Bugs Gunny
20-02-06, 14:51
800k since i'm too lazy to run it again.

Brammers
20-02-06, 23:01
*Reads a Section 2 report from Lisa Merlins about a Black Dragon droner called Asilenth*

Spots a signature.

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~f3speech/NC/ASILENTHNCSIG.jpg

ooc: Busted!! :D

unreal
20-02-06, 23:42
lol, not really busted. He shoots us on his droner when we're in DoY... pesky MK drones. :rolleyes: You kill him and he expects pokes even though he's trying to kill you, pfft. Still poked him though, lol 8|

F3Speech
21-02-06, 01:07
*Reads a Section 2 report from Lisa Merlins about a Black Dragon droner called Asilenth*

Spots a signature.

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~f3speech/NC/ASILENTHNCSIG.jpg

ooc: Busted!! :D

report?..

If i was annoyed an allied runner (Lisa) was shooting my drones time after time after time after time (you get the idea) when i wasnt attacking her not even one shot (i supposidly hit her while she was fighting pro runners).

Then hell whats a guy to do... lol

--
And on a note back to the thread, bugs gimmi me a dm ingame.

Pantho
21-02-06, 02:34
hmm the name rings a bell? Was u the droner i killed up in FA Sector,

He, i was obtaining soulight on my PE - Spotted a droner - Droner runs hunts me with drone - I spot droner - i Kill droner - PPU rezzes droner - I kill droner - PPU Quits trying and goes home - i run of for 10 mins get some SL , come back see the droner retrieving belts - Now there was 3 belts :)

F3Speech
21-02-06, 15:33
No that wasnt me.. but maybe if you tell the story truthfully I might remember better... :lol:

Yes this was that droner, you tried to killing him in a dungon where he was minding his own business (missioning fs from bees), so because he couldnt do that any more passed the time by seeing if he could get his belts back with nothing on him but a stealth one.

Yeah I also remember you actually killed me because my client showed you stood at the other end of the sector... not next to my body with a speedgat.

Wasnt that bothered since I didnt lose anything, was a nice diversion from the bee hunting :D tho pking in dungons does annoy me, its just plain rude O_o

naphead
21-02-06, 22:15
I thought I read somewhere that BD Epic Apps are NOT transferable? You can only keep the app with the runner that you ran the Epic with? Is this not true?

Pantho
22-02-06, 00:35
Well bugs will be bugs ^^, And if i see red , i kill them .. ive had to many experiences,

you could have flown a revenge into me while i was waiting, so i decide to take the first steps,

Also i failed to mentino how u was hiding behind the gaurds at the GR, which is not just rude but an exploit :p

F3Speech
22-02-06, 02:26
Also i failed to mentino how u was hiding behind the gaurds at the GR, which is not just rude but an exploit :p

Yes the app is transferable like any other app, the differance it that a pro city runner can activate a bd epic app where as they cant a normal doy app.

--
Yes I did stand behind a guard while i was typing, but just because at the time i thought it made sence to have the friendly guard protect me aganist a enemy runner. I cant see this been classed as an exploit, its not like you couldnt target me it was just harder. I assume the same could be said if you stand behind a turrent in an op war, I wouldnt say this was exploiting? just safer to have a big gun infront of you :)

Can anyone let me know the official line, Id understand if it frowned apon like zone whoring but since I wasnt attacking (or mid attacking) when I did it I dont even think its covered by that.

Cheers.

naphead
22-02-06, 04:17
Well, Isn't that just the sexy.. I want 4 BD epic Apps A.S.A.P.

F3Speech
24-02-06, 16:11
well since I cant get intouch with bugs im opening this up again, if you want it give me a shout, pm offers plz.

cheers.

Bugs Gunny
24-02-06, 16:58
If you can't get in touch with bugs, get in touch with his clannies (in a safe place off course).

They can get money to you and transfer the key.

There is no such thing as "i can't get in touch with bugs", there is only "bugs won't let me touch him".

F3Speech
24-02-06, 17:00
There is no such thing as "i can't get in touch with bugs", there is only "bugs won't let me touch him".
OK lets not go there... :p

and ill give one of your bd buds a shout tonight then if your still untouchable, lol.

Pantho
25-02-06, 02:27
(OT) , So i suppose the screenshot that shows u flying a drone while ur jsut typing, is what? Exactly, anyways i dont care tbh, End of it-

F3Speech
25-02-06, 02:47
App sold 800k