PDA

View Full Version : Where's my character gone?

darkshark
20-02-06, 01:25
I don't get it. I just logged on to Neocron Dome of York to which I am subscribed and paid up to date and it patched from 147-152 ( I have been away) and now its Neocron Evol2.1 and my character doesnt appear, its gone, its only got new character options, where is my primary character imported from NC1 and all she owns?? and my other characted gone also...Where is all my millions of credits of money and apartments and stuff and my ranked character?

Has everything been totally wiped again? or am I missing some patch or update? Surely characters themselves havent been deleted?

Help please!!

unreal
20-02-06, 07:54
As far as I know, character transfers aren't done automatically, you have to request it. If it was all automated back when nc2 came out, i'm pretty sure half the names that are inactive (like your nc1 runners) would just end up being taken up by people who don't play, which is obviously stupid.

I'm sure someone like Nidhogg will reply here, if you look around this section of the forum i'm sure you'll find some other similair thread. You can always email the helpdesk too.

elGringo
20-02-06, 11:01
read again unreal.. we're talking about nc2 chars here :)

A few people ..before leaving, deceide its best for them to delete the chars ...which some of them regret a few month after :p
I dont say you fall in that catagory ...but my guess is your chars are gone for good. Anyway... you might want to mail helpdesk@neocron.com or account@neocron.com

All we can tell you on the forums is, that there hasnt been a wipe and certainly not a complete character del.

Bugs Gunny
20-02-06, 11:45
Maybe one of your "friends" knew you'd be gone for a while and decided to take the contents and delete the chars?

unreal
20-02-06, 12:12
Errr, ew. I misread that, sorry. :wtf: What elGringo said. :rolleyes:

CMaster
20-02-06, 12:19
Make sure you selected the right server too - having pressed ENTER rather than RESUME that is...

PepsiPlayer
20-02-06, 12:24
failing what CMaster said, try helpdesk@neocron.com they can usually sort you out.

But chances are you are on your own. If you chrs have been deleted by someone else with access to your account, bad luck.
I know gringo said it but its worth a shot.

Nidhogg
20-02-06, 15:40
For account problems you should contact account@neocron.com, but first try some of the other suggestions (double checking the server, for example). Also, look carefully, it could juts be that your player avatar has disappeared which happens from time time (none of my player/GM characters have avatars ;) ).

N

Bugs Gunny
20-02-06, 15:43
Make sure you selected the right server too - having pressed ENTER rather than RESUME that is...

You know, i got realy tired (read drunk) once and i actualy retyped the passwords etc, rebooted the computer before i figured out i was on another server.....

darkshark
21-02-06, 12:18
It seems to be fixed now after contacting support and I have logged on and found 'myself' and all my assets intact.. phew !

thanks for various helps and suggestions