PDA

View Full Version : End to the war?

Spermy
20-02-06, 00:11
I have a funny feeling that the mutant attacks are a sign of things to come, both cities suffering at thier hands etc etc. What do you think the odds are to some kind of peace, or reversion to how it was before the war relation wise, as both cities turn thier attentions towards the common enemy?

Dribble Joy
20-02-06, 00:12
I doubt it, I get the feeling that any attempts by cirtain factions to pursue any joint action will fragment the two alliances further.

CMaster
20-02-06, 00:18
Fragmenting of factions could lead to an end of the war, too.
A collection of interfaction conflicts is not the same as the large-scale warfare we have at the moment.
But personally I don't see it happening any time soon.

Dribble Joy
20-02-06, 00:32
DoY vs NC I think will go on regardless, what we may see is other factions moving futher away from their 'parent' cities.

PepsiPlayer
20-02-06, 18:52
What about DoY and NC teaming up together all factions, and heading off to "That other dome on the other side of the pond", i mean they weren't all that friendly last time they had visitors. Maybe that have establised a decent colony among the stars, lets all go say "Hello" and find out, if not i bet what they got is better than what we got.

Just a thought, never happen, but what the hell

nobby
20-02-06, 23:52
I wonder what would KK do if DOY and NC were Peaceful...

nasty nate
21-02-06, 01:56
perhaps the doy has stolen a piece of the nc radiation shield, the mutant attack just a distraction(or coverup),Both sides lying to the general population o.0