PDA

View Full Version : Cost of NC2

Salvante
18-02-06, 19:36
Hi,

How much does NC2 cost if you start a trial account and keep it from there? As in the actual cost they charge for buying the game.

edit: ignore me.. found it

jonathin
23-02-06, 00:10
I cannot find this info anywhere on the website UNLESS i sign up for an account. I personally think this is a problem with the website, because my friend asked me "hey im thinking about playing neocron since i remember you telling me about it. How much a month is it?" and i have no answer for him. It would be great for people interested in the game to be able to find out how much it costs a month.

I appologize if the pricing info is on the website and I am somehow missing it.

Tratos
23-02-06, 01:51
Pricing information is only on the account signup page in the launcher.

I'm trying to dig up the cost from the customer forums, it was mentioned there a couple weeks ago.

EDIT: There you go...

STANDARD: 1 month for €11.16
ADVANCED: 3 month for €25.82
PROFESSIONAL: 6 month for €43.06

That was posted 05/12/2005.

Zheo
23-02-06, 09:46
Looks like an oversight if you ask me i couldnt find anything either

Nidhogg
23-02-06, 11:24
The problem is that we can't quote you a price until we know whether you're using C2P or PBC or even whether or not you are based in the EU (people outside the EU are not quoted tax IIRC). Only once we've gone through the sign-up process and collected a certain amount of information can we present the actual price.

I'll try and get Odin to pop into this one because I have a bad history of commenting on these matters because it's not in my area of expertise or activity.

N

cRazy-
23-02-06, 11:49
Isnt it viable to just say prices start from €11.16 a month (or whatever the minimum price is) on the main website?

Pantho
23-02-06, 12:20
Then people would start moaning about - Why should i be charged a few pence extra in this country bla bla bla, Meh, Tax ftw :/

Tratos
23-02-06, 13:14
Why not just show the usual price on the homepage with a disclaimer similar to what you've just said located on a pricing information page?

Perhaps have a couple different pricing sets on display showing the most common choices. -shrugs-

voodoo47
25-02-06, 00:55
I have just created an accout using the retail version,the activation+first month fee is 28.29 euro,and monthly fee is around 12 euro.using paybycash.

actually,it seems like the firsth month is "free",that would mean the activation fee is 28.29 euro and the first month fee is 0 euro.not like it makes a difference or anything.