PDA

View Full Version : Still of French in the play Neocron ?

alya venus
16-02-06, 21:11
Then one still has of French who plays has nc or one has more nothing?

Zeninja
16-02-06, 21:15
command not found

Retro V
16-02-06, 21:22
'de,des' = some/of

But it's pretty obvious he's asking if there are any frenchies still playing.

Spermy
16-02-06, 21:35
There's a few, a quick shout on Alliance chat will root them out. I believe there are more pro city than anti.

BlackDove
16-02-06, 21:45
command not found

http://www.volitionwatch.com/oracle/personas/bsod.jpg

PROGRAM MAKENEWTHREAD.EXE HAS PERFORMED AN ILLEGAL OPERATION AND WILL BE TERMINATED.

alya venus
16-02-06, 21:54
Sorry for my English, I am not the practice to write in english.

Dirus
16-02-06, 23:32
Sorry for my English, I am not the practice to write in english.

Don't worry too much about your english.

It's the others who have to learn when to refrain from commenting.

Karandras
16-02-06, 23:55
all your base are belong to us

Zeninja
17-02-06, 00:10
I wish this applied to GMs too :)

Spermy
17-02-06, 00:12
I wish this applied to GMs too :)

Dude, there are better ways to say you didn't quite get it. I have the sneaking suspicion, however, that you did.

Zeninja
17-02-06, 00:14
I have the sneaking suspicion, however, that you did.
Is that linked to the fact that I'm a french player too, in your opinion ?

Spermy
17-02-06, 00:15
Is that linked to the fact that I'm a french player too, in your opinion ?

No it's linked to teh fact that command not found was a bit of a shit reply, when if you are a french player, you know damn well there are french players.

Zeninja
17-02-06, 00:25
command not found was a bit of a shit reply
So I guess Blackdove and I should better not worry too much about our sense of humour.

Spermy
17-02-06, 00:29
So I guess Blackdove and I should better not worry too much about our sense of humour.

My point being, you could have been far more constructive. It's not hard to grasp. Give it a rest.

Zeninja
17-02-06, 00:54
My point being, you could have been far more constructive. It's not hard to grasp. Give it a rest.
I take for granted that Alya got my sarcasm both as a sign of welcome and as implicit answer to his question, just like he welcomed explicitely 2 years of my teasings in french community talk.

And I could easily figure out your misled. But will you ?

Dirus
17-02-06, 01:25
I take for granted that Alya got my sarcasm both as a sign of welcome and as implicit answer to his question, just like he welcomed explicitely 2 years of my teasings in french community talk.

And I could easily figure out your misled. But will you ?

Taking into account the fact that Alya never made any sign of acknowledging your "sarcasm" as a welcome messege or a proper answer, and has only apologized for his english not being perfect. Theres not a whole lot for you to stand on in regards to having any defense for your posts as true legitimate answers to his question. To everyone else reading this thread, it looks like you're doing nothing more then bashing his non perfect english.

alya venus
17-02-06, 02:14
If not then there is much French in the play? thank you Dirus for me help ;).

cRazy-
17-02-06, 02:16
this thread title just made me laugh pretty hard.

meaning it in a non offensive way, it just did.

Zeninja
17-02-06, 02:49
To everyone else reading this thread, it looks like you're doing nothing more then bashing his non perfect english.
Undoubtedly.

Now permit me to call into question your interpretation of Alya's reaction on my post, from the minimum of knowledge I have on how tempted are mortals to use and abuse victimisation mechanics when appearences lend themselves to do so. I wish you were as fervent defender of human rights when people called me a moron or a fucking french here.

Well actually I'll call that into question another day, cause something told me you may have drastically simpler measures to make everyone agree on wether or not it was an appropriate post :o

If not then there is much French in the play? thank you Dirus for me help ;).
Lèche-cul va on perd pas les bonnes habitudes hein :D

I have no idea about how many people actually playing remain of french community, I'd say about a dozen (probably more), but I hope they're strong enough to protect you from the bunch of Mercs I'm going to hire in reprisals for this public humiliation :rolleyes:

PM me, Kame, Neally or Noirze (I think that's about all of the remaining french players who still post on forums right now) for more details in french lang.

BlackDove
17-02-06, 10:28
Don't know what Zen wanted to do, but I was just being a dick. A funny dick though.

Figured with a title like that and a first post equating it, the thread didn't have much purpose or animate future.

I was right too. Derailed to the last. You can't tell him how many French players are there, because you don't and can't know, and he can't know it until some Frenchie comes along and tells him, which again will be innacurate information and... do you see where this is going?

So I thought I'd BSOD the thread and keep it fun until/if any true help comes along (truly doubtful).

No-one's feelings were considered when I made my post though. Don't think anyone should take offense at any rate, wasn't meant to be insulting. Was just tying onto Zen's context.

alya venus
17-02-06, 10:45

Lol, meme pas vrai ;) je dit juste merci, patate va ;).

Poupée
17-02-06, 10:51
To answer Alya's question, as far as I know there are few french people in r2k, ff, death row, maybe Chaos too.
The clan Spectral Circle (TSC, Tangent) is exclusively French.
The clan The Tribunal (Cityadmin) gathers some French People as well.

Cheers

Spermy
17-02-06, 12:22
There's a few, a quick shout on Alliance chat will root them out. I believe there are more pro city than anti.

AHEM! - sorry dude - thats all I knew.

alya venus
17-02-06, 13:31
Thank you Poupée. if not aren't the BFE (Biotech) any more?

Poupée
17-02-06, 13:58
Thank you Poupée. if not aren't the BFE (Biotech) any more?
Actually Empty is still playing Neocron.
Sometimes you can see him asking for a girlfriend on the TRADE-NC chat channel :-)
I think he's playing with TSC but I'm not sure.

calim
17-02-06, 14:38
Actually Empty is still playing Neocron.
Sometimes you can see him asking for a girlfriend on the TRADE-NC chat channel :-)
I think he's playing with TSC but I'm not sure.

Yes he is playing with TSC :) But not really active atm.
We can say that BFE is part of TSC since the end of Pandore :mad:

Uho
17-02-06, 15:53
There are even few in our clan in terra.
and if you look even little like your signature
ill promise ill tlak french with you >O

-- Dirty Old Man

Tsukasa
17-02-06, 16:04
lies lies lies everyone knows that the french do not play video games ^_^

Zeninja
17-02-06, 16:05
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1952399#post1952399

:( :( :(

BlackDove
17-02-06, 16:11
ill promise ill tlak french with you >O

-- Dirty Old Man

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!!

Ryen
17-02-06, 16:31
all your base are belong to us
OH MAN LOL!

Holy shit didn't this DIE yet? It wasn't even funny two years ago.

You're english is terrible, but that's no reason to make fun of you. Hell, I'm sure their french is worse. Atleast you are trying to learn the language.

Zeninja
17-02-06, 16:43
aaaaaaahh ! My ears...

yourouba
17-02-06, 16:49

A little lol for a big bottom lick

Bugs Gunny
17-02-06, 16:52
Yourouba, there is only room for one of us in pepper park.
You are a dying breed :-)

Uho
17-02-06, 17:02
OMG it wasnt a SHE!

-- Dirty Old Man

Dogface
17-02-06, 19:18
I don't understand some people, if OP has posted in French people would have flamed them for it being French.
But when they try to do it in English, people just take the piss.. o_O

BlackDove
17-02-06, 19:20
Yes, it's called a cruel world.

Cronite
17-02-06, 19:46
The frenchy guys are also pissed if you don't speak their language...

I remember to the thread in the french forum where some guy startet a thread in english and almost everybody start to flame "wuaa, why do you speak english?" "this is a french forum!" "get the fuck outta this forum, guy!"
I don't understand the mentality of the french. But I think if they try to speak an other language that we can understand we should respect this. I mean I don't write in german, I peak/write even english in hope ya'll understand me :D

So long as we understand the main signification are everthing allright.
The words, the first and the last letter have to be right an we understand the word..same with a sentence.

Topic:

I also wondering where all the french guys left...no official french server, no french forum. They are basically clear away, aren't they?

calim
17-02-06, 21:08
The frenchy guys are also pissed if you don't speak their language...

That's what i call a "general information", that makes of you so a great Troll :p

I also wondering where all the french guys left...no official french server, no french forum. They are basically clear away, aren't they?

A part of them speak english (like me), the other part doesn't but they don't suffer of it ... They just never speak to english players ... admit that there is nothing more to say than "SD", "poke", "fuck", "noOb", "heal".... lol
That's a parameter who makes the game more a FPS than a RPGFPS ... i deplore that ...
The fact that french players should talk in OOC (thing they don't do everytime and i have to admit sometimes it's funny to see a french guy shouting something in help> or Alliance> :) ) doesn't help.
Maybe dedicated channels or custom channels would be very usefull to give each lang her luck....

Cronite
17-02-06, 21:32
A part of them speak english (like me), the other part doesn't but they don't suffer of it ... They just never speak to english players ... admit that there is nothing more to say than "SD", "poke", "fuck", "noOb", "heal".... lol
That's a parameter who makes the game more a FPS than a RPGFPS ... i deplore that ...
The fact that french players should talk in OOC (thing they don't do everytime and i have to admit sometimes it's funny to see a french guy shouting something in help> or Alliance> :) ) doesn't help.
Maybe dedicated channels or custom channels would be very usefull to give each lang her luck....

And what about RP? Is there any form of RP between the french and other players? I don't know about the RP on terra, but I think it's sad that one don't have to do more than shout "sd" or "lame" or use the universal word "fuck". Sure, it's not a general problem of NC but some players simply wiped away.

I mean, I think I wouldn't have a big problem with playing on Terra.
Otherwise I would have a problem to play on a french server...jesus, my french is so fucked up, can't believe ^^.
But I don't know how looks the whole situtation for a french guy.

Kame
17-02-06, 21:33
All i have to say is SEX POUPEE !!!!

Neally
18-02-06, 11:20
Yourouba, there is only room for one of us in pepper park.
You are a dying breed :-)

You mean you can't own that place with Yourouba in it yet ?

lol :lol:

And what about RP? Is there any form of RP between the french and other players? I don't know about the RP on terra, but I think it's sad that one don't have to do more than shout "sd" or "lame" or use the universal word "fuck". Sure, it's not a general problem of NC but some players simply wiped away.

I mean, I think I wouldn't have a big problem with playing on Terra.
Otherwise I would have a problem to play on a french server...jesus, my french is so fucked up, can't believe ^^.
But I don't know how looks the whole situtation for a french guy

Imo, you don't need to really speak english to play on Terra, if there are french around you, to support you, then it wouldn't be much of a problem, also, back when i arrived in Neocron 1, I couldn't play Venus because characters there weren't free, so i went on Pluto, but i couldn't really speak english, you can always learn and use the others french players if you need a big help.

calim
18-02-06, 13:59
Imo, you don't need to really speak english to play on Terra, if there are french around you, to support you, then it wouldn't be much of a problem, also, back when i arrived in Neocron 1, I couldn't play Venus because characters there weren't free, so i went on Pluto, but i couldn't really speak english, you can always learn and use the others french players if you need a big help.

It depends what you mean by "play". Admit that you reduce a lot the game's RPG potential if players can't dialog efficiently....

Nidhogg
18-02-06, 15:02
He's not allowed to post his thread in French which means that he has no choice but to use a translator. Please answer his question decently or not at all.

N

Zeninja
18-02-06, 21:57
Dayum GM conspiracy against meh.

:eek:

cRazy-
18-02-06, 23:47
He/she is using a translator?

Sucks the humour out of it tbh.

Spermy
19-02-06, 00:24
He/she is using a translator?

Sucks the humour out of it tbh.

*Sluuuuurp*

No, sorry, that was me...

<_<

cRazy-
19-02-06, 00:56
>_>...

Neally
19-02-06, 11:55
Alya, you could maybe use this : http://freetranslation.com/

I'm not meaning it's pathetic to post in English like this, but that translator might brings you a better English. That's still a good thing to try to make threads and ask questions in a language you can't speak so, helping would be better than mocking.

I couldn't tell who is still remaining as French in Neocron, i heard a few TSC and some others players.

Kama
19-02-06, 20:00
well as a french player i might come back for the trial period at least...

it's pretty sad that our history here has been stolen, but i must admit that neocron being a good game i am allways tempted to come back...

(amazing how seing zeninja still playing doesn't surprise me more than that oO)

maybe i'll give a shot in tangent then

Kame
22-02-06, 20:44
Is there a little similatiry there ??