PDA

View Full Version : [MOVIE2] Pepper Fights

nabbl
15-02-06, 20:04
editing by me... capturing not ;)

Download (http://www.ka-sacred.de/vids/nabblmovie2.rar)

120 mb ..

Black Mamba
15-02-06, 23:05
ppus and zonewhoring great

Logan_storm_03
16-02-06, 00:17
now with added whinning to the flavor.

Tarn
16-02-06, 01:35
First i cant help but say MODDED RPOS OMFG, Second whos the tank and this is Server terra right? its kinda blurry and cant read names but i think i could see TFC.

FarSight
16-02-06, 01:50
ridiculus zone whoring to dungeons ....
anyway watching that vid i got an idea ...

If NPC script is able to recoginze player rank (mini ppr mission, xbow mission etc) why not do that @ entering dungeon zone and:

all city/doy/outzone dungeons are dungeon (SL+Fac penalty) type zones for players with rank < * 50 (skill) and anarchy (or whateva they are called anyway no SL penalty only faction penalty) zone for players with rank > * 50 (skill)

all high level dungeons (chaos, crystal, ceres labs, swamps, el-farid, graves, pont red + sherman bay, warbot facility etc etc) are dungeon type zones (SL+Fac penalty) for all ranks ...

That will stop lame "lets zone to lvl1 sewer and rebuff etc" and we will se atleast some dead bodies on groound lol

Ps. and pls dont whine "omfg doyers will camp plaza-2 aggies etc" bcuz city ppl will be able to go there and waste them
Pss. in example i give rank * 50 but it can be 45 or whateva is lowest for capped char
Pssssss. yes my 1st reply was in wrong thread lolz

braydagner
16-02-06, 02:33
I saw a clan tag of TFC, but that TFC was crahn sect, it looked like, not The Flying Circus we all know and love :)

CMaster
16-02-06, 02:44
I saw a clan tag of TFC, but that TFC was crahn sect, it looked like, not The Flying Circus we all know and love :)
^^WHS

Anyway, I got bored long before the end. Not bad, and we all know who the cameraman was, they just don't want to admit it for fear of getting slapped for that RPOS.

Dunno, some more pizazz with the editing or variety in combat would probably hold my attention better.

PepsiPlayer
16-02-06, 02:47
Oh god here we go with the "OMFG TFC are FF alts" accusations. We are NOT and Never will be before it gets that way.

Good vid btw if a little long.

Karandras
16-02-06, 03:18
Nice video, even tho i didnt watch it til the end. :lol:

P.S. What video editing software are you using? I found a few good programs but couldnt find codes for them... I almost atually thought about paying for them it was that frustrating... also are you recording with snagit/fraps*, if not what you using?

*I can give full version of fraps to anyone who wants it.. pm me.

Cheers, Karandras

Foo
16-02-06, 04:10
lol the zonewhoreing was how can i put it .................. hmm i cant and custom rpos ftw.

SorkZmok
16-02-06, 04:26
First i cant help but say MODDED RPOS OMFG, Second whos the tank and this is Server terra right? its kinda blurry and cant read names but i think i could see TFC.
First he posted a vid before and didn't get banned, it seems KK give a shit about a modded RPOS.
Second, it's mars. Some other TFC clan. And i gotta say, if you play terra, be thankful. Mars is full of monks, then there's more monks, even more monks and then theres a fuckload of people cheating. Woohoo. :rolleyes:

/edit
Compared to mars, terra is teh win. Seriously.

Safunte
16-02-06, 05:22
Amazing ppu.
Great aim for the most part on the tank too.

Did I mention the ppu was amazing?

nabbl
16-02-06, 06:58
well the ppu is quite good yeah..

capturing is made with fraps...

Dargeshaad
16-02-06, 08:55
I was hoping for more kills... :(

sultana
16-02-06, 11:02
Amazing ppu.
Great aim for the most part on the tank too.

Did I mention the ppu was amazing?
Anyone can ppu for one person, it's not exactly hard. It would have been much harder for the opposing ppu, well if there was just one, wasn't really paying much attention.

Though that video did show some things, monks and zonelines.

nabbl
16-02-06, 20:32
I was hoping for more kills... :(

im tank ... its hard to kill anyone without antibuff or klick klick holylightnings

Ung.Tee
16-02-06, 21:16
I hope the next time you kill other peoples without a ppu!
This is only boring...