PDA

View Full Version : [ot] 24

Foo
15-02-06, 14:35
I dont know how many of you watch this show or even like it , but myself i think its probley the best drama series to date . What with day5 kicking off in the UK last weekend(Damm can i not wait for this sunday to come around) i thought i would share some info about Jack **the 1man army** Bauer

Here some facts about jack bauer.

Don't mistake Jack Bauer giving up his weapon for weakness. He is the weapon.

When Jack Bauer says "DAMN IT," God actually damns someone.

Jack Bauer won two awards on Sunday at the Screen Actors Guild awards. One for best actor in a drama series, and another for baddest motherf'er on earth.

Whenever Jack Bauer, Tony Almeida and David Palmer are all
in Los Angeles at the same time, something goes wrong.

The last time Jack Bauer got angry... Germany surrendered.

Hilter killed himself only after he learned that Jack Bauer was coming after him.

Jack Bauer was the first person to ever pass Duck Hunt.

When Jack Bauer was tortured by the terrorists in season two, he was humiliated. For his revenge, he tea bagged every terrorist to death.

Batman has a Jack Bauer nightlight.

The only true defense against Jack Bauer is a mirror.

Jack Bauer delivered himself by Cesarean section.

If you can see Chuck Norris he can see you. If you can see Jack Bauer you're probebly staring down the barrel of a silenced pistol.

Switzerland chose to be neutral to make sure they were always on Jack Bauer's good side.

On April 15, the IRS pays taxes to Jack Bauer.

Jack Bauer knows Victoria's secret.

When Jack Bauer goes to the airport and the metal detector doesn't go off, security gives him a gun.

Jack Bauer once wiped out an entire Chinese restaurant because he thought there was a bomb in his fortune cookie.

Jack Bauer wanted a pet, so he borrowed Seigfried and Roy's.

Jack Bauer's hotness is responsible for global warming.

Jack Bauer was almost infected with the AIDS virus. Instead, he gave AIDS Ebola.

When Jack Bauer read "Dianetics", he killed L. Ron Hubbard for mental terrorism.

Jack Bauer doesn't interrogate, he shoots the suspect until he finds another suspect he needs information from.

When Jack Bauer was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.

Jack Bauer was supposed to be included in Counterstrike, but was left out because no one wanted to be a terrorist.

Jack Bauer can downhill ski up a mountain.

Jack Bauer doesn't need AllState. AllState needs Jack Bauer. They're in good hands.

Jack Bauer can start a fire using only water.

Jack Bauer spells "idiot" L-o-g-a-n.

Jack Bauer makes emo kids smile.

Jack Bauer dips his nachos in plutonium.

At God's wedding, Jack Bauer was the best man.

Jack Bauer's Guidance Counselor once asked him what he wanted to do with his life. Bauer told him what his plans were for life after high school, but then he had to kill him.

And lastly!

Your attraction to Jack Bauer in no way affects your sexual orientation.

Retro V
15-02-06, 15:58
Jack Bauer was here before the beginning of time, but he had to take an aspirin after the Big Bang.

Richard Slade
15-02-06, 16:43
Jack Bauer isn't that cool tbh ... o_O

Apocalypsox
15-02-06, 17:47
Lol...24 freaks -.- dont make a ingame clan named Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer is so leet, he beat the Nightmare with a tl2 Stilletto.

Foo
15-02-06, 18:48
Bauer > All (Including Mr Norris!) :rolleyes:

awkward silence
15-02-06, 22:33
I hate that American propaganda crap.

l8m0n
15-02-06, 23:47
lol Chuck Vs Jack, jack would win tbh

Dogface
15-02-06, 23:48
Sigh.. not this crap again :wtf:

eprodigy
16-02-06, 00:25
... ok ...

i liked the first season of 24.. now though it's just turned into jack running around beating up and torturing person after person until he finds the bomb/gas/missile/terrorist/virus

canuma100
16-02-06, 00:52
JAck Bauer Aka "MR abu graib" is fucking cool

but in germany runs now Day 4 and DONT SPOILER the next session

Foo
16-02-06, 01:02
JAck Bauer Aka "MR abu graib" is fucking cool

but in germany runs now Day 4 and DONT SPOILER the next session

:D Well Day 5 Starts as ............... :p na i wouldnt , but first 2 hours are :O