PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix-NC Elite

Retro V
14-02-06, 15:57
Not wishing to bump the thread in community-talk on List Of Runs, I'll try asking here.

It's about the Frank Fergusson run. Once you give him some code snippets he will grant access to the secret phoenix databases. Then you get the option to 'show content' at any of the customer registration npcs in high level security login hacknet dungeons. There is then a multiple choice reply to see 5 different 'things'. It varies from npc to npc, but most of the time its just random gobbledegook. But some of the npcs have more specific choices.

So far, I've found the option of downloading one of the code fragments #1-3 in various npcs, in amongst the usual nonsensical crap. And the SnackAttack customer registration npc has a list of 4 different 'hacker's guides' as well as one of the code fragments.

However, choosing one of the generic responses results in the same **system error -- data not found**, or something along those lines, and choosing any of the other more specific responses results in the same **tl100 datacube not found** message that you get from the TH bridgelink phoenix database.

So my question is: has anyone who has done the Franz Ferdinand :p quest found any other stuff in the databases, and did you get any more success? Or are we all wasting our time until the tl100 cubes finally arrive?

nellus
17-02-06, 16:05
So my question is: has anyone who has done the Franz Ferdinand :p quest found any other stuff in the databases, and did you get any more success? Or are we all wasting our time until the tl100 cubes finally arrive?

Sorry my mistake i thought Franz Ferdinand did music.

Seriously what are these quests i like doing random quests and different things but never heard of these.

Delissa
13-03-06, 09:35
As far as i know, there are 9 rare codefragments in the hn, 1-3 you can download from the databases, 4 and 5 you can find in the low and midi logins, but where the other can be found...no plan.

if you gamble the codefragmente you get some blueprints from pistols, rifles or guns...as far as i know.

if you got more information...please tell me!

cya