PDA

View Full Version : Droner/Conster

RogerRamjet
14-02-06, 00:24
basically, i dont know the first thing about droning.

What do i need to cap things etc? and can i be a conster too?

Spermy
14-02-06, 00:26
Don't do it. It's buggy, mindnumbing, and possibly suicide inducing. I got to level 60 and haven't touched a drone since.

RogerRamjet
14-02-06, 00:44
Its the only class ive never had one of, may aswlel try it.

a4nic8er
14-02-06, 01:06
If you want to cap rare drones to PvP, you wont get good stats on rares built as a CSTer. You also wont be able to hack belts or use shelter (no PSI pool). I levelled a Researcher/Droner spy and ended up LoMing the RES out.

You need 190 WPW & RCL to cap drones built from BPs of rares (195 if you want to be able to launch another drone immediately after one is destroyed)

capt-o
14-02-06, 01:26
Leveling a droner is a bit wierd, since you don't take things on directly you can access tougher mobs faster, as soon as you can head to the bunker at the MB, the launchers have a lot of trouble hitting an alert droner. Then it's off to El Farid, the Snake Pit, or (at least until it's unnerfed) Regent's legacy.
These last three require AOE drones to level you quickly. This is where the monotony begins.

As for the Conster part... The willpower (or remote control, whichever isn't under Int) part can be increased way over the reqs in order to allow you to do more damage/range since your const skill will demand more Int points.

As a side note, don't expect much in the way of loot.