PDA

View Full Version : HC/Melee Caps...

naphead
13-02-06, 19:52
I'm sure this has been talked about before, but I can't seem to find it when I search. I was wondering just as the title says... What are the caps for the following:

Melee/H-C Tank, how much H-C to cap CS and still use Melee effectively in PVP?

Rifle Spy, how much R-C/T-C/WEP is need to cap a HL?
Pistol Spy, how much P-C/T-C/WEP is need to cap a Slasher or EXE?

If I'm missing too many variable don't flame.. Just point them out and I will edit post to include them. I'm working on a template for my characters, but it's kinda hard. I've been hearing about a program in which a person can make these outside of NC2 and most important without LOMin' the hell out of your chars. If anyone could provide a link to download this App that would also be helpful.

I'm not looking for CON setups although if you provide them I would not complain, but just looking for Cap info.

Also, can someone tell me why a Tank can NOT use the TL 10 Heal spell? Req. are just PPU = 30 you can dump 3 in MST and then the rest for PPW and put 50 in PSI Use. Should be enough right?

xyl_az
13-02-06, 20:33
Rifle Spy, how much R-C/T-C/WEP is need to cap a HL?

around 150 weapon lore, 178-181 r-c

Pistol Spy, how much P-C/T-C/WEP is need to cap a Slasher or EXE?

around 110-130 weapon lore, 175-180 p-c

Also, can someone tell me why a Tank can NOT use the TL 10 Heal spell? Req. are just PPU = 30 you can dump 3 in MST and then the rest for PPW and put 50 in PSI Use. Should be enough right?
because you will be better with tl3 heal, easier to runcast, better heal rate. And its not a big hassle if you loose one in the belt, as its pretty cheap.

tl10 heal requires at least 4 slots for a PE to be able to cap it.

Karandras
13-02-06, 21:06
pe caps an all arti tl 113 pistol at 181 pistol combat 121 weaponlore exactly (at exactly 113 dex)

Zeninja
14-02-06, 02:04
187 code murder for Paw of Bear (if that helps, marines + herc + batqueen + mc eye 3 + PA3 + 100 base Mc = 187)

I can't be as precise for Hc cause it depends on weapon lore too. You should be able to fully cap an all arti CS with 63 weapon lore, 178-180 hc and 123 STR.

naphead
19-02-06, 08:02
Hey kewl.. Thanks for all your help.. Now if I can ever get C2P to let me back in the game I'll try and work on my setup :rolleyes: :mad: :(