PDA

View Full Version : Ceres weapons

The KryptonitE
13-02-06, 16:51
Just out of curiosity as I dont remember this weapon being in-game from the last time I played, but there's a WoC Pistol that is not the xbow? says its req is 100 p-c.

Also, is it hard to get? or is it just weak and nobody uses it?

Bugs Gunny
13-02-06, 16:57
This is tests on a maxxed stats modded pistol without an ultimamod.
The ammo is just silly, you need to kill a 100+ levle mob to get one pack of ammo.

Dammage and skill required to cap are so outrageous that the weapon wouldn't even be used if it was something you could buy at an archer and wesson store.

Genotoxic dammagetests, courtesy of FETISH (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=130448&highlight=FETISH)

The KryptonitE
13-02-06, 18:04
is the req not only 100 P-C?

killing the mob for ammo i can handle, just need to know the dmg & stats etc

Foo
13-02-06, 18:20
they are shite plain and simple . not worth the hassle getting nor trying to cap . Put it this way , in all the time they been out , im yet to see some one use them . They are pure shite.

Mr Kot
13-02-06, 18:50
In all fairness, one ammo clip is a clip of 80 and the gun holds what.... 20? So you would get 3 reloads out of one clip.

As for the capping, it can be capped if you are pure lowtech. Ditch the T-C and you should have enough for the extra P-C needed, especially spies. If you have all INT into WEP (like a rifle user setup) this will help too.

Having said that, it would be nice if Larent pistol barrels dropped again from the Larent hoverbots ;) *hint hint*

RusSki
13-02-06, 19:07
In all fairness, one ammo clip is a clip of 80 and the gun holds what.... 20? So you would get 3 reloads out of one clip.

As for the capping, it can be capped if you are pure lowtech. Ditch the T-C and you should have enough for the extra P-C needed, especially spies. If you have all INT into WEP (like a rifle user setup) this will help too.

Having said that, it would be nice if Larent pistol barrels dropped again from the Larent hoverbots ;) *hint hint*

OK but show me any spy/pe that has woc 1 and would ditch their TC so they could cap the ceres pistol and NOT be able to use the xbow.

Bugs Gunny
13-02-06, 19:09
I'm sure there are some... hidden away in a mental asylum, yet connected to the internet.

RusSki
13-02-06, 19:12
i think they are the ones who started the rumor that xbow is way overpowered and can be capped with a moveon/ppr setup and 166 pc skill aswell. :rolleyes:

The KryptonitE
13-02-06, 19:14
they are shite plain and simple . not worth the hassle getting nor trying to cap . Put it this way , in all the time they been out , im yet to see some one use them . They are pure shite.

u ever used one?

i am low tech ;)

RusSki
13-02-06, 19:25
oh hey krypt sry to jack ur thread but do u still wanna make me a sig? :)

The KryptonitE
13-02-06, 19:28
cant now actually...didnt think to backup my Image manipulation program (ACDsee) when i got my new machine sooooo I dont have it now =(

though id gladly accept a copy of an image manipulation program u might have ;) :D

Karandras
13-02-06, 20:22

so you never used one and never saw someone use one?

so how do you know if their any good?

Foo
13-02-06, 21:35
By the amount of PEOPLE who actuley do use them :rolleyes: and by the amount of ppl trying to sell them ... thats how. (the ceres guns are just reskined guns with higher tl and higher req to cap them)

If i eventuly do decide to go for woc (Which in all honesty is a waste of RL time) then i certenly WONT waste my skill set up on them peices of crap. I would join the hoards of FOTM's useing xbows.

J J
13-02-06, 21:41
Can we have an official word as to what loot is required for the AK ammo and if it actually exists in game yet please?

The KryptonitE
13-02-06, 21:43
By the amount of PEOPLE who actuley do use them :rolleyes: and by the amount of ppl trying to sell them ... thats how. (the ceres guns are just reskined guns with higher tl and higher req to cap them)

If i eventuly do decide to go for woc (Which in all honesty is a waste of RL time) then i certenly WONT waste my skill set up on them peices of crap. I would join the hoards of FOTM's useing xbows.

you just said earlier you've never seen anyone who uses one...

Foo
13-02-06, 21:45
the first part was sarcasim....hence teh rolleyes... i havent seen anybody use them thats the point... get a grip :rolleyes: .. feel free if u wanna use them but dont moan when u find out just how shite they are.

The KryptonitE
13-02-06, 21:47
the first part was sarcasim....hence teh rolleyes... i havent seen anybody use them thats the point... get a grip :rolleyes: .. feel free if u wanna use them but dont moan when u find out just how shite they are.
I'm sure it is.

Also, you still haven't answered if you've used one before.

Foo
13-02-06, 21:49
I'm sure it is.

Also, you still haven't answered if you've used one before.

there any clearer ? No i havent got woc cause i think its a waste of time , but ppl on VENT and ppl who i know that have used them and i take there word for it kthx:)