PDA

View Full Version : No more elves. no more

Hell-demon
13-02-06, 12:45
Er....is this dead or something. Seems ever since 10tacle decided to create Elvon theres been no more ads in the works. Or is it because of the release of evo KK don't need to advertise anymore? Just wondering....

Tratos
13-02-06, 12:49
http://no-more-elves.com/ is still there

The ad's changed a little with Evo 2.1 since the focus was upon the mysterious figure on the Neocron frontpage, i've seen a fair few 2.1 ads on the web on a variety of game sites.

netster
13-02-06, 13:36
i hope kk will make a gankzone for elves soonage... or perhaps a portal to take u to a pvp zone against the elvescums

giga191
13-02-06, 13:59
paper dragon should have been banned as part of the campaign

a4nic8er
13-02-06, 14:54
It may have been a typo. Perhaps they really meant "No More Shelves" (too many new players complaining about how they die when falling off small wooden ledges 4 feet up walls)?

Hell-demon
13-02-06, 15:19
Or maybe no more shelves as in you wont see NC on any game shop shelves :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
13-02-06, 16:34
And the Winner is Hell-Demon due to a TKO......

Skusty
13-02-06, 16:37
I want to se some pink elves jump around in neocron and throwing flowers around them.

suler
13-02-06, 17:05
paper dragon should have been banned as part of the campaign

I second that.

Bugs Gunny
13-02-06, 17:14
Yeah, ban him, i wanna be back in the "most annoying forum user" position.

There's not wanting to see things from an unbiased perspective, then there's total denial and then there's paper dragon.

Richard Slade
13-02-06, 17:17
Bugs, you have to defeat me first,
and trust me, I can spam...

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 17:27
Yeah, ban him, i wanna be back in the "most annoying forum user" position.

There's not wanting to see things from an unbiased perspective, then there's total denial and then there's paper dragon.

So much hate for someone who bragged about not caring what anyone thought. ;)

Richard Slade
13-02-06, 17:28
10points rewarded for not only a touché but a bitchslap too! :lol:

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 17:34
10points rewarded for not only a touché but a bitchslap too! :lol:

It's the ears, baby.

BlackDove
13-02-06, 17:36

There's caring for what someone thinks, and then there's being annoyed for being forced to trample over a big mountain of stupid.

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 17:37
There's caring for what someone thinks, and then there's being annoyed for being forced to trample over a big mountain of stupid.

He's just mad he can't deal with what I say. :lol:

BlackDove
13-02-06, 17:38
I think he's dealing with it pretty well, considering he hasn't gone out on a killing spree for losing faith in the destiny of humanity.

Richard Slade
13-02-06, 17:39
Just give it time..

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 17:41
I think he's dealing with it pretty well, considering he hasn't gone out on a killing spree for losing faith in the destiny of humanity.

No, but he's certainly in denial about caring.

First stage comes first, after all.

BlackDove
13-02-06, 17:42
Now it just sounds like you want him to care.

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 17:44
Now it just sounds like you want him to care.

Hey, when someone when says they don't care but decide to drag a topic away from the original subject so it's all about you....well, best to humour them.

It's that time of the year we celebrate love, after all. ;)

Spermy
13-02-06, 17:47
Hey, when someone when says they don't care but decide to drag a topic away from the original subject so it's all about you....well, best to humour them.

*Loves trimming egos*

*and elf ears*

heh.

Nidhogg
13-02-06, 17:47
Or maybe no more shelves as in you wont see NC on any game shop shelves :rolleyes:
I saw five, count them, five copies on my local GAME store just the other day. There's no shortage here in the UK. I'm not sure what this thread is asking - just because we here at Neocron have a very anti-elf outlook on things that doesn't mean that our publishers shouldn't be able to publish any elf-related products if they're sad enough to do so (I kid! ;) ).

N

BlackDove
13-02-06, 17:50

You just need to be loved, don't you? I see your spelling is affected by thinking about it.

Bugs Gunny
13-02-06, 17:51
And.... HE FELL FOR IT !!! :D

If i cared what people said about me, i think the ingame stuff would get to me a lot more. Most of the dms i get contain a variation of manipulations of my bodyparts or organs with an extensive selection of houshold or DIY apliances.

All my characters are know, and people can feel free to retaliate ingame for whatever i say, yet paper dragon decides to keep his hidden... Maybe he is the one that cares?

And seriously, a no more elves thread where we don't pick on paper dragon?????

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 17:51
You just need to be loved, don't you? I see your spelling is affected by thinking about it.

Hmm. Male hormones always seem to bring on

:angel:

/EDIT - Actually, Bugs, I just don't feel the need to scream "LOOK AT WHAT I DO IN-GAME". I keep my forum and in-game persona seperate. Caring has nothing to do with that.

BlackDove
13-02-06, 17:54
So then you're really just schizophrenic, aren't you?

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 17:55
So then you're really just schizophrenic, aren't you?

No, I just don't rely on an inflated sense of self-worth developed in-game to carry me on the forum, or vice versa.

BlackDove
13-02-06, 17:58
I see, so it's just a simple case of split personality.

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 17:59
I see, so it's just a simple case of split personality.

Again, no. The people who know me in-game, know me in-game, the people who know me out of it, know me out of it.

Unlike most, I don't mix and mingle my forum conflicts with those I develop in-game.

Try it one time. People tend to take you more seriously if you hold an in-game grudge with some degree of dignity.

Spermy
13-02-06, 18:01
Again, no. The people who know me in-game, know me in-game, the people who know me out of it, know me out of it.

Unlike most, I don't mix and mingle my forum conflicts with those I develop in-game.

Try it one time. People tend to take you more seriously if you hold an in-game grudge with some degree of dignity.

Nah, I don't hold that to be true on any count, sorry. I think that being able to affiliate yourself with both facets, is good for the community. People like to see a face they know ingame.

Hell-demon
13-02-06, 18:02
I know paper dragon is an elf but cool it on the flaming....

Even if they are annoying as fuck....

Elvon...hhhmm sounds truely unique, I honestly don't think we have many games with elves and swords and a fatasy setting. Im sure it will really stand out amongst the other games :rolleyes:

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 18:03
Nah, I don't hold that to be true on any count, sorry. I think that being able to affiliate yourself with both facets, is good for the community. People like to see a face they know ingame.

You misunderstand.

I was merely pointing out how I'm not the type to scream "OMG I WILL KILL YOU IN-GAME LOLZ" simply because of a forum disagreement. Besides, as I said, if people know me in-game, then they know me. I don't really strive for much more recognition than that.

Spermy
13-02-06, 18:04
You misunderstand.

I was merely pointing out how I'm not the type to scream "OMG I WILL KILL YOU IN-GAME LOLZ" simply because of a forum disagreement. Besides, as I said, if people know me in-game, then they know me. I don't really strive for much more recognition than that.

Rightio... Just out of curiosity... Who? :p

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 18:05
Rightio... Just out of curiosity... Who? :p

Check your PMs. :p

Hell-demon
13-02-06, 18:07
ffs people this is not a thread about paper dragon :mad:

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 18:08
ffs people this is not a thread about paper dragon :mad:

But everyone loves me. :D

BlackDove
13-02-06, 18:09
What was this thread about again?

Hell-demon
13-02-06, 18:09
Niddy ban Paper dragon!

Ban them now!!!!!!

Spermy
13-02-06, 18:11
What was this thread about again?

The decline of a postmodern society when faced with the everchanging face of neo marxism...

tis a sorry tale...

yarrr....

Paper Dragon
13-02-06, 18:11
The decline of a postmodern society when faced with the everchanging face of neo marxism...

tis a sorry tale...

yarrr....

Shush, Comrade, we must not discuss the plan here.

¬_¬

Hell-demon
13-02-06, 18:12
Fine close this thread! Burn the heathens!

This is spam now and fan mail for Paper Dragon

And ban spermy too

BlackDove
13-02-06, 18:13
Aw, I thought we were having fun.

Damn, Nid's faster than me.

Nidhogg
13-02-06, 18:13
Can you take the banter to PMs please.

N

Tratos
13-02-06, 18:16
Anyway, Advertising

Yes, well MMORPG had and still do have (i think) the Evo 2.1 adverts around the place, speaking of advertising for Neocron 2.1 - KK, who won the Dell box? It was never announced, lol

Hell-demon
13-02-06, 18:49
It was an elaborate ploy they have no dell box!

Either that or they got the box but with no components inside :rolleyes:

BlackDove
13-02-06, 19:42
The transaction to pay Dell for the box was handled through C2P and the payment failed.

:p

Heavyporker
13-02-06, 20:14
wait, what dell box?!

Tratos
13-02-06, 20:27
wait, what dell box?!
http://ng.neocron.com/fileadmin/nc21_content_images/banner/banner_dell.jpg

That Dell Box.

How to participate
Among all accounts created from the 1st to the 31st of December, Reakktor.com will award one account with a DELL XPS gaming machine. The winner will be announced shortly afterwards.

Eligibility
The drawing is only eligible to Neocron 2 players with a valid game or trial account created during the contest period, who are residents of a country where such contests are not prohibited by law, who are 18 years of age or older and not employees of Reakktor.com and 10tacle and their affiliates and families.

Spermy
13-02-06, 21:25
http://ng.neocron.com/fileadmin/nc21_content_images/banner/banner_dell.jpg

That Dell Box.

How many accounts created? Like 2? :p

james_finn
13-02-06, 22:18
I bought another box just before evo2.1 (hehehe got to love the 5 quid box) but forgot to activate the account over the time period....

Vryce
13-02-06, 22:18
Niddy ban Paper dragon!

Ban them now!!!!!!

Don't you know they're alts? :p

(runs to hide in the Gaya mines)

Heavyporker
14-02-06, 02:54
CRAHNDAMMIT!

I'd have entered that one just for the chance to get a computer I can actually play Neocron on!

Shit!

Good news, though, my laptop from 2000 is now hooked up to the internet, so at least I can get on the forums at home.

*sigh* Only $500 more to go before I can contemplate buying a computer.

Apocalypsox
14-02-06, 05:36
with next patch i want KK to secertly put in elf models. and make the GMs put the models on and let us kill them while running around zones. i would blow the shit ouf og them. YAY FOR ELF KILLING EVENTS.

Koshinn
14-02-06, 06:32
I saw five, count them, five copies on my local GAME store just the other day. There's no shortage here in the UK. I'm not sure what this thread is asking - just because we here at Neocron have a very anti-elf outlook on things that doesn't mean that our publishers shouldn't be able to publish any elf-related products if they're sad enough to do so (I kid! ;) ).

N

I saw none in the USA. Count them, zero! omg... we need a US release of NC2 along with a US based server plz. kk thxbye

Apocalypsox: that already happened... :rolleyes:

Apocalypsox
14-02-06, 06:50
WELL I WANT IT AGAIN DAMNIT. always wanted to shoot Holgar while he was in a elf costume. (Why does that sound kinky in that context?) AND NC2 US SERVER OMGOMG I WOUD NEVER STOP PLAYING NEOCRON. I WOULDNT HAVE 200+ CONSTANT PING!!! :cool: