PDA

View Full Version : Connection Problem

Scarus
12-02-06, 22:08
Okay, this all started about a week ago and was, what I thought, a problem on KK's side of things. The problem is whenever I try to connect to Terra on any character I get booted back to the login screen with the error message "WorldClient: Connection rejected by nethost : Player already online!", but after logging into my account on a friends PC and being able to play on Terra it seems it's either my PC or my instance of Neocron which is stopping me from playing.

So far I've tried reinstalling NC, releasing my IP, changing the port I connect on, reseting my network but none have worked so far.

I was wondering if anyone else had suffered the same problem and could please give me any ideas or solutions as to how to fix this, without a complete reformat.

Scarus

gstyle40
12-02-06, 22:15
sounds like u need to give it a lil more time to log u out. i usually wait 25 seconds to log in after a change of char log. either that, or ur friend is playin ur account when ur not on. it those arent the cases, the only other thing i can think of is its some kind of security feature kk has implemented to stop people from sharing accounts. so try waiting 25 seconds after a change of char and see if that works. hope some of this helps

Scarus
12-02-06, 22:18
sounds like u need to give it a lil more time to log u out. i usually wait 25 seconds to log in after a change of char log. either that, or ur friend is playin ur account when ur not on. it those arent the cases, the only other thing i can think of is its some kind of security feature kk has implemented to stop people from sharing accounts. so try waiting 25 seconds after a change of char and see if that works. hope some of this helps

Thanks for the advice but no-one has been on my account while I've been trying to access it and over the week I've left it up to an entire day before trying to log back in, either way it just wont let me connect on my pc. :(

Scarus

Tratos
12-02-06, 22:22
Scarus used my PC to try his account when he was over and it worked first time which is a bit odd, so it seems his PC has something against Terra.

gstyle40
12-02-06, 22:25
man, that really is weird.
kk.... helllllllllllllllllp!
hopefully this gets worked out

Scarus
13-02-06, 00:39
Okay, excuse the bump but I've just read through the error logs and found this which, I hope, will help someone to help me.

Exception created WORLDCLIENT : Connection failed : WorldClient: Connection rejected by nethost : Player already online!

So if anyone knows how to stop this exception I'll be ultimately greatful.

Scarus

Brammers
13-02-06, 11:56
You usually get that message switching characters too quickly on the same account, you need to allow about 30 seconds, but from speaking to Tratos this doesn't sound like the case.

Also I remember Tratos saying on Ventrilo, that you had your character transfered from Pandore. Maybe the transfer didn't work properly, so bug KK with that error message helpdesk@neocron.com

One stab in the dark - change your port settings to something static, find that under the Options button. (I think)

netster
13-02-06, 13:30
and dont forget to post your errors logs!