PDA

View Full Version : List of runs.

Spermy
12-02-06, 16:12
Rightio - I'm looking for a list of mission/epic runs to get the goodies in teh game. In my ignorance I seem to have not paid enough attention as to the beginings of certain quests...

Where can I start :

The Xbow quest
The regants effort?
The Assault quad ( I belive this is in A_10 - not sure though)

Dribble Joy
12-02-06, 16:25
Quad, A10, talk to knuckles.
Regants, talk to the CM guy in the entrance room.
Xbow, not sure, either the tech trader or the barman.

nellus
12-02-06, 16:28
For the xbow talk to the barman in the twister club in I09

Spermy
12-02-06, 16:30
Perfect - cheers

Spoon
12-02-06, 16:34
I think there might some level prerequisite for the Quad and Regents quest, I ran across knuckles on a DoY noob and he just told me to get off the property, or he'll kill me....
And the guy at Regeants gave the parasite quest to my higher level CM spy, but wouldn't give it to a mid level droner(DRE) I got, he just rambled on about the parasites....

nellus
12-02-06, 16:35
You need to be of a high level for all 3 of the quests.

Ive found that the regents fortress can be done at a lower level than the xbow though.

Argent
12-02-06, 18:47
I think it's /50 (without imps, drugs..) for all those three missions.

Apocalypsox
12-02-06, 18:51
ive done reagents on a base /48 guy- pistol PEs 4tw.

Mr Kot
12-02-06, 21:41
There's are other missions too.

Look for:
A strange stone in J-16,
Master Sergeant Harrison in CM HQ (if you are CM)
Commissioner Lightfield in NCPD (if you are pro-city)
Commander Hopkins in TG command center in the canyon (if you are anti-city)
Manager of the Electric Vibes club.
Chuck's master in the Tiki Tornado club (not sure if it's working right now)

CMaster
12-02-06, 22:15
Also check out - dudes stood near PP/BD HQ.
And erm, thats about it I think.
Guy at entrance to PP Maze

Richard Slade
12-02-06, 23:40
There's an assault quad?

netster
13-02-06, 01:35
There's an assault quad?
mr jones quad + rockets // INT:18 \ VHC:45 \ STR:42 \ H-C:76 \ T-C:51

Cadgar
13-02-06, 02:01
Chuck's master in the Tiki Tornado club (not sure if it's working right now)

no its not working. the scary terrormauler dont drop any other item than rotten flesh. and no bought medipack does work

Mr Kot
13-02-06, 02:01
Looks kinda sexy too.... but don't become too attached to it.......

Richard Slade
13-02-06, 17:19
mr jones quad + rockets // INT:18 \ VHC:45 \ STR:42 \ H-C:76 \ T-C:51
Where the hell is that thing? I couldn't use no rockets with my Jones quad..?

Tratos
13-02-06, 17:40
Where the hell is that thing? I couldn't use no rockets with my Jones quad..?
O_o
Read.
The.
Thread.

Since you know, the reason you didnt use rockets on your Jones quad is one of the topics, the mission to get the Quad you asked existed......O_o

Richard Slade
13-02-06, 17:51
Now I'm confused, is there one or not and where in that case is it?
Speak clearly old man! 8|

nabbl
13-02-06, 17:54
omg...

A10 walk into the room and go trough the wooden wall... there you can see the terminator assault quad and start the run!

Retro V
14-02-06, 00:12
Anyone done the epic to become a Phoenix-NC elite. You know what I mean if you've done it. Started by Frank Fergusson in techhaven mall, and is supposed to give you access to phoenix databases, but not in the sense of the th bridgelink npc that uses tl100 cubes. This ones gives you access to the customer registration npcs in high level security logins. But I'm at a dead-end there. When I finally get a dialogue with one (having probably pissed them off by killing all the mobs around them), the 5 ultimate responses available lead to the same error message. Argh, and I thought I was gonna get a tl100 cube out of it all :p

CMaster
14-02-06, 00:14
Anyone done the epic to become a Phoenix-NC elite. You know what I mean if you've done it. Started by Frank Fergusson in techhaven mall, and is supposed to give you access to phoenix databases, but not in the sense of the th bridgelink npc that uses tl100 cubes. This ones gives you access to the customer registration npcs in high level security logins. But I'm at a dead-end there. When I finally get a dialogue with one (having probably pissed them off by killing all the mobs around them), the 5 ultimate responses available lead to the same error message. Argh, and I thought I was gonna get a tl100 cube out of it all :p

Try talking to different ones, epecially those of a foody persuasion.
(and yeah, they do get pissed off and refusing to talk after you kill the mobs around. A quick relog fixes this)

Retro V
14-02-06, 00:15
... A quick relog fixes this
I should know this by now ^^ Thx

Winston Smith
14-02-06, 16:01
Has anyone repaired a broken combat quad yet? I cant seem to find the advanced capacitors or advanced processors, found the other four parts though. Any help would be much appreciated.

nabbl
14-02-06, 18:08
oehm Retro V..

you have to log into the three high security databases in nc or doy.

plaza 1 pp2 und via 1..

in one of that containers there you can download a rare code fragment.. but youll need tl 100 datacubes. dont know where to get them ...

giga191
14-02-06, 19:05
tiki club mission is broken due to the scary terrormauler not dropping the correct loot (he drops meat like grim chasers do atm, plz fix :mad: )

Pantho
15-02-06, 02:37
There's are other missions too.

Look for:
Manager of the Electric Vibes club.

Any1 now what that mission is for?

Also check out - dudes stood near PP/BD HQ.
And erm, thats about it I think.
Guy at entrance to PP Maze

Same with this, any info on this 1

Also the strange stone mission is for the WoC knuckles and is the easiest thing ever :), i did it on a combat hovertech, that was it

Brammers
15-02-06, 03:00
Try the runs out and find out.