PDA

View Full Version : HC PE buffs/spells

fjutte
10-02-06, 16:17
I've seen very odd differences in PSI settings between setups for HC PE's. Anyone know what spells/buffs a good HC PE needs? And how much PPU, PSU, MST and PPW etc? Got 81 strength (zerk2,zerk3,moveon,marine) and speedgatlin. I don't do drugs..IRL ;)

Dribble Joy
10-02-06, 16:26
Depends if you want to use DB and/or Blessed def or not, if you don't then you can spec for the tl25 shelter tops, which is ppu 56, 31 mst. You can then ditch points into ppw.
Becuase of the effects on dmg, ppw <50 is more effective per point spent on PPU >50, untll ppw=50. So 70 ppu, 31 mst and 50 ppw will get you the most dmg possible out of your spells.

68ppu, 36mst, 50ppu for DB. You need 68 ppu for the blessed def, so you can't loose anymore ppu, so you will have to loose it out of ppw, so 68ppu, 43mst and 43ppw.

Bugs Gunny
10-02-06, 16:51
What DJ said.

But a lot of pes go for BR3, since it gives such a massive boost in resists and body health, so you can spec more runspeed.

Bozz-Von Mel
15-02-06, 12:03
I use a crahn epic glove on my HC PE, only takes nightspider to activate it. I never knew PSI Power did more than affect mana pool. Then again I have never been one to pay much attention. I will have to adjust my PSI points a little based on that.