PDA

View Full Version : $28 for 10 FREE days????

jjhere26
09-02-06, 20:59
I was wanting to try this game and was setting up the free 10 days but every pay options wants to charge my card? One even wants to charge $28 to set up the FREE 10 day account? Also one paysite was charging $11 a month for the game and another was $9 a months? lol This game has to have the most screwed up pay options and could be holding people back that want to play it. Anyone else have these problems?

npinchot
09-02-06, 22:20
It is free for 10 days. Here's how it works. If you cancel before day 10 your card won't be charged. If you don't cancel before the end of day 10, it will be charged. Also you gotta use click2pay to get the 10 day free trial.

elGringo
09-02-06, 23:26
the boxed version is acctually the best optiona vailable to try out the game.. 10 days arent long enough to check out the game.. as the learning curve is extremely steep.
The boxed version sold for less than 10 bucks arround here, last time i checked... and that includes a manual, the 3 install cds, a worldmap AND most important: 30 days free gameplay.

I'd try to go for the boxed version, rather than running a trial account.

Ryydmann
10-02-06, 13:15
It is free for 10 days. Here's how it works. If you cancel before day 10 your card won't be charged. If you don't cancel before the end of day 10, it will be charged. Also you gotta use click2pay to get the 10 day free trial.

Actually u must cancel before 7th day or you will be charged.
Atleast it says cancelation period 7 days...

Carnage
10-02-06, 13:40
Actually u must cancel before 7th day or you will be charged.
Atleast it says cancelation period 7 days...

Its enough if you cancel your Trialaccount within the 10 testdays.
The cancelation period only affects fullaccounts.

Ryydmann
10-02-06, 14:33
Its enough if you cancel your Trialaccount within the 10 testdays.
The cancelation period only affects fullaccounts.

Ok, my bad