PDA

View Full Version : Napper Is Saying Bye

ROZZER187
09-02-06, 16:41
This is napper i have to say bye to you all its a long story so i will will tell you the end bit my acount got haxxed and i emailed kk teling wot happened and they mailed me bk saying i deleted my own chars on my ip so i think after like 1 and half years playing this game i wouldnt dare delete my own chars after all i got on them so im saying bye to

rozzer187
buju
been
dante
kame
roger
rev
stevenj
andy
nath
rob
chris
pokie
elle
all the r2k lads
all the ff for the fights good and the bad one
and dark ,rezz dogs, blood, after dark
sorry if i missed any one its been a very busy year im sure i will be bk sooner then later tbh but i will not come bk for a long time cos kk said i deleated my own chars so bye

all the best napper :angel:

Richard Slade
09-02-06, 16:42
Spend a week and build it all up again?

Anyways, take care and don't do anything I would've done

l8m0n
09-02-06, 16:43
sorry you coudnt get your chars back m8, did say dont tell them that you let your bro use your account ;) laters :(

ROZZER187
09-02-06, 16:55
dude my Bro wouldnt have a clue how to plsy this game and hes more in to his warcraft and i will be leaving in march when my acount runs out

l8m0n
09-02-06, 17:06
yeh i know but they would have rolled back your account with no apps or weapons if you wouldnt have said you shared it ;)

Gotterdammerung
09-02-06, 17:06
Leaving Thread
Closed as per forum rules & guidelines.

Good Luck

Odin
09-02-06, 19:19
Also as stated in the mails sent to you. You have a static IP,
the same IP that was used to delete your characters was used to
send your emails to us. You also created new chars right after deleting the others and played them in 6+ hour sessions. So either you deleted them or someone in your house did.