PDA

View Full Version : Nightshade, Tigerblood

Uriel.99
09-02-06, 12:13
Hello !

I could make a good use of those drugs, knowing I'm a HC/Melee PE (yeah, that exists :lol: ).
Thing is, since they arent recyclable nor BPable... could someone tell me how much they are sold for, usually ? (I'm playing on Terra, if the economy is much different from the other servers)

thanks in advance !

friendly,
Aby

Bugs Gunny
09-02-06, 12:55
They can't be gotten anywhere anymore, so the ones that are still around will be outrageously expensive.

l8m0n
09-02-06, 12:59
ehhh sharman still drops nightshade tbh ;) swamp caves

Spiro
09-02-06, 13:41
Tigerblood is still ingame, but very very rare, and only a little amount of them are still usable, becuase most of them have been wrecked during the upgrade NC1 --> NC2

Nightshade isnt that rare but its difficult to get big amounts of them, if i had to sell them, then i would take about 80k-120k per drug.

SorkZmok
09-02-06, 15:53
Tigerblood is still ingame, but very very rare, and only a little amount of them are still usable, becuase most of them have been wrecked during the upgrade NC1 --> NC2

Nightshade isnt that rare but its difficult to get big amounts of them, if i had to sell them, then i would take about 80k-120k per drug.
Are you serious about that? I got at least 50 of each krinakh drug and i dont need em...

IM RICH! FILTHY RICH!

Bugs Gunny
09-02-06, 15:55
Kid, i'll have those nightshades, since if i pop them i can gun a rhino on gunnar.

SorkZmok
09-02-06, 15:58
Kid, i'll have those nightshades, since if i pop them i can gun a rhino on gunnar.
If you do me some favors for that... <3

Btw, just finished my last exam. I'm drunk, i'm done, i passed them all. :)

About to reactivate right now.

Spermy
09-02-06, 16:01
If you do me some favors for that... <3

Btw, just finished my last exam. I'm drunk, i'm done, i passed them all. :)

About to reactivate right now.

That is the sex. Gratz on the exams.

Uriel.99
09-02-06, 17:12
Hmm... then, I could still hunt for them.

Thing is, I'm a total worthless fighter when on foot. I'm most effective in vehicles, so if those swamp caves are... caves, then I'm screwed :rolleyes:

Thanks for the answers !

edit : Kid, gimme some ! :D

cRazy-
09-02-06, 19:50
Are you serious about that? I got at least 50 of each krinakh drug and i dont need em...

IM RICH! FILTHY RICH!

your also FILTHY.

Spermy
09-02-06, 20:43
Hmm... then, I could still hunt for them.

Thing is, I'm a total worthless fighter when on foot. I'm most effective in vehicles, so if those swamp caves are... caves, then I'm screwed :rolleyes:

Thanks for the answers !

edit : Kid, gimme some ! :D

There's always the possibility of an alt, and to be honest - with the proper team, those caves are far from lethal. ;)

npinchot
09-02-06, 22:16
sorkzmok, how many krinakh mushroom you got? i'll buy them all from you. how much each?

Spiro
10-02-06, 15:37

IM RICH! FILTHY RICH!

Well by saying "big amounts" i meant 200+, because start using this drug permanently will lower the count that fast that you cant get new ones...

... if you start gettin these drugs by your own, itll take very long time, its faster with apu/ppu :/