PDA

View Full Version : Just a little idea...

Heavyporker
08-02-06, 23:24
It's been a while since I've been in Neocron, but I recall it was sort of a mess, Op fighting and any endeavor with a large number of people...

What about an ability to create meta-teams?

That way, you'd be able to know where all your guys were.

*REALLY* *REALLY* useful especially in leveling zones with more people than you can group in your team.

You wouldn't get exp from any of them not in your immediate 8-man team, but consider it like tabbing people *friendly*. That way, at the very least, a mis-fire won't obliterate your Soullight.

You'd also get like a * in their direction (like the little tag and pointer for your team, but not as large) so you'd get the general idea of their direction without being overwhelmed by all the tags on the screen.

What do you guys think?

Safunte
08-02-06, 23:28
other things need to be worried about, AND
the game sucks when there are teams that much larger than 8 that you need a seperate friendly tag.

Heavyporker
10-02-06, 21:46
I'm shocked that the meta-team idea didn't garner more discussion.

I thought it would be pretty damn neat!

Blixxa
10-02-06, 22:31
As for teams, i would like to see some more variable loot options.

That way ppus could open some loot as long being teamed with their DD.

As for meta teams, well, I cant remember a lot occasions were this would really had been necessary, and thats why i`d say that there are more important things to fix first.

ZoVoS
10-02-06, 23:16
As for teams, i would like to see some more variable loot options.

That way ppus could open some loot as long being teamed with their DD.

As for meta teams, well, I cant remember a lot occasions were this would really had been necessary, and thats why i`d say that there are more important things to fix first.

if as a ppu u dont get decent loot u damage boost the ppl ur playing with then para them n cast a heal and only offer a re heal if they share... its not hard