PDA

View Full Version : [CbT]Yet another hopeless request to KK...

xyl_az
08-02-06, 23:03
...concerning neptune

I know its probably pointless, because you dont give a damn about your words, but well... Nidhogg, you said to me in PM that neptune case will be revieved in "new year" - considering the fact that we are already in 2nd month of this fucking new year and another fact that there are rumours about neptune beeing dumped as new testserver, i would like to ask for an official info about the future of the NEPTUNE SERVER.

reasons for this:
1. keeping up your words (blah, i know you could have meant "whole year" or "new year 2220" or everything you wish, but still...)
2. uncertain neptune players situation (not knowing if they should start on new server/stop playing etc)
3. malicious remarks from other players which are not playing on neptune (which are preventing other potential players for switching/joining this server)
4. my headache

note to other players: please do not post unless you have something intelligent to say, i have a terrible headache and very offensive mood, so just be gentle with me.

Tratos
08-02-06, 23:15
Would be nice to hear something, i really hope that Neptune is fixed and not ditched for a test server.

Nidhogg
09-02-06, 00:08
No decision has yet been made I'm afraid so it would be unwise of me to say anything at this point except to recommend that you take a couple of paracetamol.

N

Richard Slade
09-02-06, 00:29
You handing 'em out Niddy?
I'll have 10
And, umm, kick the support guys on the legs, they're slow :p

xyl_az
09-02-06, 00:48
thanks for answer anyway

xyl_az
09-02-06, 02:14
and it can be closed now i guess

eprodigy
09-02-06, 03:39
i havent logged in for some time, but does anyone play on neptune? last time i checked it was always 0%...

ThrillHousE
09-02-06, 09:22
Yeah a few Resistance keep 'em alive! Those Runners who boycott the carebear/zonewhoring servers for a world of own decision of what to do and where!

Please all the anti-neptune freaks, stop publishing the crap that neptune will be new testserver. No one of the Public KK or Mods said sumthin' like that! It's all mindcrap!

@Nidhogg
It's pretty easy to fix neptune, just gave 'em a rarepart drop factor x5!!! can't take to long to fix it or?

Spermy
09-02-06, 13:20
I'd love neptune. except some buggers run off with me name!

nobby
09-02-06, 13:27
Or why not include the old Test server Über loms to make it a proper PVP server!

and increase Tech part drop, or just include an NPC who will sell all the weapons n' implants like the old Test server was!

Comeon...It really can't be that hard can it?

Paper Dragon
09-02-06, 13:45
Or why not include the old Test server Über loms to make it a proper PVP server!

and increase Tech part drop, or just include an NPC who will sell all the weapons n' implants like the old Test server was!

Comeon...It really can't be that hard can it?

That is what we call Counterstrike, Nobby.

Lodar
09-02-06, 14:28
Closed by Threadstarter.