PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Active Clans

Tratos
08-02-06, 19:17
Just a bit of a need to know thing, how many reasonably sized (more than 4/5 players not characters) clans are about on Terra which are currently active a fair bit?

cRazy-
08-02-06, 19:26
Chaos are active, or at least we're, I aint been able to play for the past month due to click2pay so I dont know how things are going.

Tratos
08-02-06, 20:46
So far i know of

Phoenix
Chaos
After Dark
TFC
FF

There others but i dont remember exact names.

npinchot
08-02-06, 21:05
FETISH
Death Row

Castr0
08-02-06, 22:41
I would add (but not sure about all of them) :
R2K
Templars
Immune
DOY

Jipz
09-02-06, 00:56
Chaos are active, or at least we're, I aint been able to play for the past month due to click2pay so I dont know how things are going.

not realy clan is dead atm :o

spurious
09-02-06, 02:46
Chaos are active, or at least we were, I aint been able to play for the past month due to click2pay so I dont know how things are going.

Sorry Crazy, as only Verto has been on consistantly, you are bleeding members. There is literally only him on most of the time. Not even seen Dr Quinn on either in over a week. Zeratul occasionally shows up briefly it seems.

THE_TICK!!!!
09-02-06, 09:35
oldskool is active, just mainly in a building process atm, loading up on rares money mc5's and the like. Lots of them are on all the time, just busy doing all kinds of shite atm.

cRazy-
09-02-06, 10:49
Sorry Crazy, as only Verto has been on consistantly, you are bleeding members. There is literally only him on most of the time. Not even seen Dr Quinn on either in over a week. Zeratul occasionally shows up briefly it seems.

:(

Well i'll see what the situation is when I get back ingame I guess.

eLcHi
09-02-06, 11:20
Last Resistance

Zheo
09-02-06, 18:00
Res Dogs, though we are quite atm not inactive though theirs the little matter of the soul light issue :D

Spermy
09-02-06, 20:34
SSX are of course, very much active.

unreal
20-02-06, 12:36
Sorry Crazy, as only Verto has been on consistantly, you are bleeding members. There is literally only him on most of the time. Not even seen Dr Quinn on either in over a week. Zeratul occasionally shows up briefly it seems.lol, Verto is in TS now I think, not sure if he's just in that faction to do the epic though.

PepsiPlayer
20-02-06, 12:36
TFC are active, although we have been abit quiet of late due to loads of us being uni students and having a fair old workload, but we still have most nights 10+ players and we will be coming back very soon to annoy FF and friends.

As it is we just run around looking for the odd fight here and there just for a bit of fun.

spurious
20-02-06, 14:20
lol, Verto is in TS now I think, not sure if he's just in that faction to do the epic though.

He probably is, I remember him whineing about wanting to buy the item.

Pantho
21-02-06, 02:38
Templars is Down now guys -

Most of the member re-formed in Black Dragon though - W00000t

Clan Drugs & Thugs

7-8 Member son at night normally , (ish :/)

Preach
22-02-06, 16:28
same people different logo's it seems

Bugs Gunny
22-02-06, 16:32
Nope, i even have a completely new personality too.

Preach
22-02-06, 16:36
Nope, i even have a completely new personality too.

Gave up the drugs huh?

Bugs Gunny
22-02-06, 16:40
Nah, i started doing more, but also got into the selling of them.
So, i've turned into a real businessman now.

Oh, and the carebear suit went in the trash too.

Preach
22-02-06, 16:44
Nah, i started doing more, but also got into the selling of them.
So, i've turned into a real businessman now.

Oh, and the carebear suit went in the trash too.

u aint never gonna get rid of your care bear suit at heart, still fannying around with nooby guns against nooby people no doubt :p

more fire
27-02-06, 08:02
lol yea thats gunnar for your money always a newb always die like a fool never does anything constructive rage wars get involved in other people shit when nothin aint goin for him hmmm what else... lols waste of time thinkin about him and his stupid attitude... gorw up gunnar gorw some hair on joo testicles

giga191
27-02-06, 12:29
lol yea thats gunnar for your money always a newb always die like a fool never does anything constructive rage wars get involved in other people shit when nothin aint goin for him hmmm what else... lols waste of time thinkin about him and his stupid attitude... gorw up gunnar gorw some hair on joo testicles

Welcome to the internet?

imper1um
27-02-06, 16:11
FF...damn, I knew these guys wouldn't die for a little while. :p

Preach
27-02-06, 17:22

Oh Emm Gee, posting on alt forum accts to give out some abuse...... everyone clap for the baby :rolleyes: