PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] I know this bloke!

Dribble Joy
08-02-06, 14:28
Haha! (http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/shipwrecked/teams/james_george.html)

I went school with this man! He was in my form! He was such a peen, we did horrible things to him.

Once we gaffa taped him up and left him in the middle of the road. He stole my chemistry book once, so I kicked him in the balls so hard he couldn't get up for the rest of lunch break.
We used to play a game in my form, called appley antics, which basicly involves putting an apple in a bag, taping it up and playing catch, exept you throw it really hard. Eventually the bag breaks, splattering the unfortunate victim with apple. This person usually being Jimmy, as we threw it really hard at him.
Once we gaffaed him to a table and rubbed the appley mush into his stomach.

This probably sounds really harsh, but it wasn't that bad back then, I mean.. I was locked in an art supply cupboard for all of lunch once.

Bishop Yutani
08-02-06, 14:29
Private school no doubt?

Dribble Joy
08-02-06, 14:48
Grammar school, but a very good one. Somewhat posh in a lot of people's eyes, but not to us (though it is in Salisbury).

Mr Kot
08-02-06, 15:47
I mean.. I was locked in an art supply cupboard for all of lunch once.Ohnoes!! I bet you needed counselling after that :rolleyes:

Paper Dragon
08-02-06, 15:53
Ohnoes!! I bet you needed counselling after that :rolleyes:

Yeah. It's far, far worse than being left in the middle of the road, or suffering frequent physical abuse from other students.

Oh, wait.

:rolleyes:

Seriously DJ, after saying how you bullied this guy, you really shouldn't expect sympathy just for being locked in a cupboard.

rob444
08-02-06, 16:07
Dribble, look what you have done. You've ruined this man's life, he's probably not even got laid because of you, look at his status, single! Shame on you!

j/k. I hate bullying though, you deserve being ducktaped onto a cactus in the middle of the desert ;).

ZoVoS
08-02-06, 17:28
:P well i think its pissing hilarious

Dribble Joy
08-02-06, 17:58
Though I am sure this will degenerage quickly and get locked for whatever reason, I'd like to point out that none of it was ever malicious and he frequently did the same back to us. Most of us have ben the subject of horrific wedgies, half the form have gone home with half a pair of pants (english pants) or none at all.
There was never any psycological bullying or tormenting, only physical pranks.
I probably should have mentioned that the crotch incident was partly accidental, he ran off with my book and I chased him around the DT sheds, we met each other going the wrong way and as I kinda jumped out the way my knee caught him at the wrong place and time.

The point of all of this is that it is so wierd that he managed to get a spot on this program considering what he's like.
I suppose the wording in the initial post kinda made out that we repeatedly bullied him to a high degree.

Richard Slade
08-02-06, 18:30
Am I the only one here who got bullied by myself?

RogerRamjet
08-02-06, 18:43
He does sound like a bit of a cock.

“I like talking about politics and sport, but most of all I like talking about myself.”

Dribble Joy
08-02-06, 18:43
Am I the only one here who got bullied by myself?
Does chronic depression, dangerously low self esteem and suicidal thoughts count?

One of the blokes I saherd a house with in my second year used to self harm before he was at uni. Get razor blade, slash forearms until razor is blunt, get new blade, repeat.

He did ketamine though....

Richard Slade
08-02-06, 18:50
gief plz (http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/shipwrecked/teams/charlie_murray.html)

Richard Slade
08-02-06, 18:52
Does chronic depression, dangerously low self esteem and suicidal thoughts count?

that's just mental illness....
I, for some reason tended to beat myself into walls and got wedgied by myself due to door knobs and so forth...

think phunqe and put it into a school scenario

Skusty
08-02-06, 18:56
Now i wont go close to DJ anymore. :p

Tratos
08-02-06, 19:06
think phunqe and put it into a school scenario
Wow, you must have had some pretty hilarious incidents since i think phunqe was the most unlucky member of this community ever - hurrah for the swan incident, lol

Dribble Joy
08-02-06, 19:20
Now i wont go close to DJ anymore. :p
I am getting councilling.... though it's mainly for my motovational problems...

Richard Slade
08-02-06, 19:22
Wow, you must have had some pretty hilarious incidents since i think phunqe was the most unlucky member of this community ever - hurrah for the swan incident, lol

I liked the "save the cute woman from the coffee and get stuck in door" thing better
(Cuz I can relate o_O )

zii
08-02-06, 19:36
He did ketamine though....

I think this was the key.

K's bad stuff. I locked myself in toilet in a club once for 2 hours because I thought everyone in the club was out to get me. in fact, everyone was trying to unlock the door coz there was a paranoid nutter glued to the toilet seat.

ZoVoS
08-02-06, 19:36
=\ bah well i know where ur coming from =]

i had my share of crap taken out on me n i dished my fair share out...

=] some of the girls played a horrible prank on my mate forinstance so we stole all there bra's n nickers from the swimming changing rooms, stapled all there bra's to a float then created a human piramid n selotaped the float the the wall outside. non of them could reach it... was sooo funny

=] i miss being a kid, we used to steal eachothers trouses when poppers were in fashion (the ones that popped ALL the way up) then we would tie them sumwhere very hard to get to

=] soo many happy memories of being a kid

Dribble Joy
08-02-06, 19:44
One of the harsher things we did was the 'Valentines Day Massacre'. No, not tommygunning anyone, but when our sixth form sent the sixth form at the Girl's grammar school nearby a box of dead mice.

TheJesterLives
09-02-06, 04:41
Haha! (http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/shipwrecked/teams/james_george.html)

I went school with this man! He was in my form! He was such a peen, we did horrible things to him.

Once we gaffa taped him up and left him in the middle of the road. He stole my chemistry book once, so I kicked him in the balls so hard he couldn't get up for the rest of lunch break.
We used to play a game in my form, called appley antics, which basicly involves putting an apple in a bag, taping it up and playing catch, exept you throw it really hard. Eventually the bag breaks, splattering the unfortunate victim with apple. This person usually being Jimmy, as we threw it really hard at him.
Once we gaffaed him to a table and rubbed the appley mush into his stomach.

This probably sounds really harsh, but it wasn't that bad back then, I mean.. I was locked in an art supply cupboard for all of lunch once.

If you kick another guy in the balls, you're a fruit.

j0rz
09-02-06, 05:31
Dribble, look what you have done. You've ruined this man's life, he's probably not even got laid because of you, look at his status, single! Shame on you!

j/k. I hate bullying though, you deserve being ducktaped onto a cactus in the middle of the desert ;).

I Try to do the same thing to people in neocron... :) :lol:

Thats nothing :P i shot a student with a BB gun when i was at school also well known for throwing people in the schools pond and flushing there heads down the loo's after they had been used...

Yes im mean.. Yes im j0rz ... Yes im from FETISH o_O

TheJesterLives
09-02-06, 05:51
I Try to do the same thing to people in neocron... :) :lol:

Thats nothing :P i shot a student with a BB gun when i was at school also well known for throwing people in the schools pond and flushing there heads down the loo's after they had been used...

Yes im mean.. Yes im j0rz ... Yes im from FETISH o_O

I feel scared now..
:lol:

unreal
09-02-06, 05:56
No wonder your post count has reached the 1million milestone Dribble. This is going to seem rather nasty, but WTF? I would enjoy punching that guy in the face any time of the week, even while eating coco pops.

THE_TICK!!!!
09-02-06, 09:31
bleh i just like to fight :) dribble you mean bullie !! kickin boys in the nards...how wrong of ya........... :D course on a serious note i detest bullies..and like to stomp mudholes in there chest :)

Dribble Joy
09-02-06, 16:34
I'm sure I'm just digging the hole deeper here, and people will denounce this as denial, or whatever, as I imagine people will only consider the first post, however much I try to assert that it was improperly written and thought out, but never mind.

By 'we' I mean the form, while I was present I rarely participated, other than the balls incident, I had no involvement in the gaffa or apple ones, other than to observe. I also had nothing to do with the dead mice.

Gah, fuck it, close please.

Richard Slade
09-02-06, 16:37
Also I wonder if I'm the only actually nice brute that has been in school...? o_O

RogerRamjet
09-02-06, 17:37
I'm sure I'm just digging the hole deeper here, and people will denounce this as denial, or whatever, as I imagine people will only consider the first post, however much I try to assert that it was improperly written and thought out, but never mind.

By 'we' I mean the form, while I was present I rarely participated, other than the balls incident, I had no involvement in the gaffa or apple ones, other than to observe. I also had nothing to do with the dead mice.

Gah, fuck it, close please.

One of my friends took a shite on the school stage then wiped his arse with a Bible.

To this day that bible aint been found. I feel sorry for some 7th year, somewhere.

Clive tombstone
10-02-06, 03:58
heheh, My grade schools were a bit different, being a bit younger than most of yeh (im low twenties) I had a tough time in San Diego, ironically the one girl who bullied me from 2nd to 6th grade, was the same girl I later dated in highschool, pretty cute when she wasnt beating on me :p

Richard Slade
10-02-06, 09:22
heheh, My grade schools were a bit different, being a bit younger than most of yeh (im low twenties) I had a tough time in San Diego, ironically the one girl who bullied me from 2nd to 6th grade, was the same girl I later dated in highschool, pretty cute when she wasnt beating on me :p
You'll have use of her strong arms if you ever get her in the sack y'know :angel: :angel: :angel:

Lodar
10-02-06, 17:55
Closed by Threadstarter.