PDA

View Full Version : the CHANGERS

THE_TICK!!!!
08-02-06, 10:18
why is it that more and more, i see the CHANGERS in the world...the people that fix things that arent broken, the people that break things that shouldn't be broken, All for the sake of the under achiever...why are people that are lazy, ignorant, and mentally incapable of doing something on there own, used to justify the actions of someone who is only partially lazy but still as ignorant. Things are made a certain way people ( IE neocron) Some things need to be fixed, somethings DONT. Thats just how it is, YOU in your ignorance cant seem to get that wrapped around that small cheerio sized brain of yours...GET WITH THE PROGRAM, Lots of subjects come up on this forum, but i see that most people who are DOERS do not visit this forum, The people that take things as they come and work around them to get things done. They dont need a forum to whine and cry. They just get it DONE. I think many on this forum should look to there example, and learn that anything can be done with enough hardwork. Stop whining and look for a workaround, 9 out of 10 times there will be one. Ok im done now :D

xyl_az
08-02-06, 10:29
you're in the army right? You got used to accepting and following orders ;) I'm on the opposite side, i got used to giving orders and expecting people to follow them :p

human nature

THE_TICK!!!!
08-02-06, 10:33
aye, but ive been in a long time i give more than i take, but it all boils down to working hard to achieve your goals, With hard work and initiative no matter the obsticle's, Some people seem to believe if there is an obsticle in there way they need to call someone to remove it for em so they can wander peacefully along there track, and they WILL stand there at that obsticle till it gets moved even if there is a steep path around it to the other side.

jini
08-02-06, 10:51
why is it that more and more, i see the CHANGERS in the world...the people that fix things that arent broken, the people that break things that shouldn't be broken, All for the sake of the under achiever...why are people that are lazy, ignorant, and mentally incapable of doing something on there own, used to justify the actions of someone who is only partially lazy but still as ignorant. Things are made a certain way people ( IE neocron) Some things need to be fixed, somethings DONT. Thats just how it is, YOU in your ignorance cant seem to get that wrapped around that small cheerio sized brain of yours...GET WITH THE PROGRAM, Lots of subjects come up on this forum, but i see that most people who are DOERS do not visit this forum, The people that take things as they come and work around them to get things done. They dont need a forum to whine and cry. They just get it DONE. I think many on this forum should look to there example, and learn that anything can be done with enough hardwork. Stop whining and look for a workaround, 9 out of 10 times there will be one. Ok im done now :D

/signed

Some people seem to believe if there is an obsticle in there way they need to call someone to remove it for em so they can wander peacefully along there track, and they WILL stand there at that obsticle till it gets moved even if there is a steep path around it to the other side.

let me add: they'll stand there EVEN if someone removes it for them but they still see it, even though they can assume their walking since the road ahead is clear. But, simply by the thought there was an obstacle and still is, is ... well a problem ;)

Bugs Gunny
08-02-06, 11:13
aye, but ive been in a long time i give more than i take, but it all boils down to working hard to achieve your goals, With hard work and initiative no matter the obsticle's, Some people seem to believe if there is an obsticle in there way they need to call someone to remove it for em so they can wander peacefully along there track, and they WILL stand there at that obsticle till it gets moved even if there is a steep path around it to the other side.

Stop talking about your superior officers tick :-)

Richard Slade
08-02-06, 16:32
Philippians 2:2
Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

eprodigy
08-02-06, 19:44
i dont get it.. in what way are you trying to relate this to NC?

most things ARE broken.

Richard Slade
08-02-06, 19:57
i dont get it.. in what way are you trying to relate this to NC?

most things ARE broken.

They're not broken, they're special.

Digital-Talios
08-02-06, 20:14
They're not broken, they're special.

i thought they were features?

@ tick: those who bitch the most are heard the loudest. just they way it works. same with people, they just like to complain and are faster to critize.

giga191
08-02-06, 20:38
i'd rather bitch and get what i want tbh, i pay for this game so it's in KK's interest to please me.

Zheo
08-02-06, 20:56
Tick, half the time people don't know what they want and when they do their too old to use it :D

I assume your talking about the balancing threads, well there are things that are needed such as removing hybrid blessed monks that are OVERPOWERED... of cause KK think so too thats why they are going to do serious work on the whole issue, that said lets go play the game :D

THE_TICK!!!!
08-02-06, 21:21
actually it was partially due to comments made by a certain individual in THIS post.http://http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=132217 And of course the rest is due to over all whining ive been seeing ingame, about issues that ARE NOT issues, nor have they been issues for the rest of us as we grew along with neocron. There is issues that need to be fixed, thats a given, im just tired of people adding impertanent issue's on TOP of the issues that need to be resolved.

giga191
08-02-06, 22:16
ok now i agree with you, sounded like you meant something else before

THE_TICK!!!!
09-02-06, 09:23
sex to you :)

Spermy
09-02-06, 13:19
O_o

Why am I getting a microsoft link...

*scratches head*

THE_TICK!!!!
09-02-06, 13:57
weird........try now post link (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=132217)

Spermy
09-02-06, 14:35
Rightio, I get ya man.

/signed.

Mighty Max
09-02-06, 14:54
Doh,

Sounds like a whining thread :lol:

Dude, if you don't like my opinion on certain things, ignore me.

The question im asking myself atm, how are you able to tell that i am no maker, when you don't even know my ingame names :confused:

What makes your opinion superiour to the opinion others?

THE_TICK!!!!
09-02-06, 14:57
i didn't realize this post was pointed at you there max, i dont see your name brought up anywhere in this post, if you WANT to bring negativity and bring attention to yourself do it elsewhere. THANKS

Mighty Max
09-02-06, 15:00
Uhm you then brought this up against ppl with your very same opinion? Guess i've been wrong in that case :lol:

THE_TICK!!!!
09-02-06, 15:18
well max it seems you have a very high opinion of yourself, to think that you are the only person on this forums that might have a different opinion than me O_o

Mighty Max
09-02-06, 15:20
Yes indeed, i got a high opinion of myself, think everybody should have that about himself. But since you linked espacially this thread makes it a bit obvious.

But well, as said, just ignore me if you don't like what i say.

Other way would to proove me wrong 8|

And even if you don't mean myself, it doesn't make it less whining here about other opinions

onero S
09-02-06, 20:54
tick, you don't understand somthing very important.

The world is not as black and white as broken/not broken.

Just because somthing is working does not mean it couldn't work better. If everyone stoped trying to fix things because they were not broken invention would stop.

Thats how they make better cars over time, come out with new computer tech, EVERYTHING EVER INVENTED WAS CREATED BECAUSE SOMONE SAID, I BET I CAN IMPROVE THAT IDEA.

also, what is the point of this post? The point of forums is to express your opinion, you don't like that, just don't visit the forums.

In short, you need to gain a larger perspective on the world, because although many ideas put out there are not improvements imo, just because somthing "works" does not mean it could not be better.

THE_TICK!!!!
09-02-06, 21:10
well i agree with the first part of your post 100% as for my perspective, i think it is very broad and varied...do to experience all over the world with all kinds of people. I think you are missing the gist of this post...those people you talk about who invent...are DOERS they see a problem and are like hmm...let me tweak this oooo check this, oh thats nice....THEY do something to fix the problem..they dont state that a problem exist's and sit there and cry about it till someone comes along and fixes it till they shut up. Unfortunately im just an old soldier, i cant express my idea's and whatnot as clearly as you younger more educated folks, so try and bear with me :)

giga191
09-02-06, 22:30
altho i agree, i still think KK should make 120/120 vultures.

onero S
10-02-06, 00:05
well i agree with the first part of your post 100% as for my perspective, i think it is very broad and varied...do to experience all over the world with all kinds of people. I think you are missing the gist of this post...those people you talk about who invent...are DOERS they see a problem and are like hmm...let me tweak this oooo check this, oh thats nice....THEY do something to fix the problem..they dont state that a problem exist's and sit there and cry about it till someone comes along and fixes it till they shut up. Unfortunately im just an old soldier, i cant express my idea's and whatnot as clearly as you younger more educated folks, so try and bear with me :)

ah I understand your point more now I think, yes I hate usless cry babies as much as the next person.