View Full Version : Ginger Magician....

Spermy
07-02-06, 15:07
Anyone remember him? Seems he's making a career of getting his ass kicked :p

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=286945&page=2

ROFL

Had to laugh at this thread

Cheers all

I'm still looking for zell's alts btw as he does not log onto tq with zell.Those who provide info will be guaranteed immunity from attack by me for the duration of their eve careers surely a prize worth more than any amount of isk

:lol:

Paper Dragon
07-02-06, 15:57
I remember bagging the guy a few times myself when I played.

Wasn't sure if it was the same guy at the time, but eh, small world at any rate.

jini
07-02-06, 16:53
I do rremember him when we played back in uranus, infact our clans were next to eatch other and as clanleaders each we used to hung out together. I have met a guy named Ginger magician in nc2 when it started, but I dont think he was him. More like a fake of the original, plus he didnt remember anything i was asking him. I think original Ginger has left for good, just like rabbi has as well

Clive tombstone
07-02-06, 17:09
So, whats his deal? Is he a tard of a pirate or what? Its tool early in the mournin to do thread study >_<.

RogerRamjet
07-02-06, 18:18
Ahh good ol' ginger. Im sure there was a similar link was brought up along time ago, in the Old School Uranus thread (which we may need a new one of, since i recently saw names like hivemind browsing the forums).

NC needs more people like him. People like ITAK-MAN and Ginger were great sources of amusement, but i think everything is too serious nowadays (except Ginger, he was dead serious, to the point of hilarity).

Can you remember when he KOS'ed sYn coz decimator stole his power army, then claimed that sYn disbanded because of him like 2 months later or something. :D

jini
07-02-06, 19:07
Ginger was real fun, but ITAK-MAN was hillarius. I have forgotten his name long time now. nice you brought it back rofl. Yes people like them are indeed needed, now all you hear is whinning and whinning and stupid snitching in GMs

SorkZmok
07-02-06, 19:10
Haha, he was hilarious! He took everything so damn serious.

I miss people like him or ITAK-MAN, there's not one brainless wannabe PKer of their class these days.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!1

:lol:

Tratos
07-02-06, 19:39
I R ITAK-MAN LOL!!!!!!!!!

He got my newbies a fair few times on Uranus back in the day then once id leveld up i got around to killing him a couple times, Neocron needs a new ITAK-MAN :( lol

Spermy
07-02-06, 19:58
I R ITAK-MAN LOL!!!!!!!!!

He got my newbies a fair few times on Uranus back in the day then once id leveld up i got around to killing him a couple times, Neocron needs a new ITAK-MAN :( lol

I'm trying my best there :p I GR'd to PP today and met face to face with half a clan of pros :p

Now I'm not sure what ITAK would do, I'm planning to whine, curse, and possibly question the sexuality of thier leader. Possibly a reference to matriarchal intercourse within thier families too. Ending on a KTHXBAI.

Richard Slade
08-02-06, 02:48
He still takes things too seriously, and he's still a friggin noob...
Funny as hell to own him in a newbie frigate tho :angel:

NewAgePirates
08-02-06, 03:46
ITAK-MAN, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that name brings back memories ahhahaha.. i was playing skojax

naimex
08-02-06, 04:08
The only reason anyone beats ginger, is because Eve is a ****-****** game.

Ginger > All in NC must mean All > Ginger in Eve to bring balance to the Ginger.

Ginger:
Advantages: +100 Aim in NC and +400 NC reputation.

DisAdvantages: -900 respect in Eve and +400 comery reputation in Eve.

100+400-900+400 = 0 = Balanced

jini
08-02-06, 08:38
ITAK-MAN, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that name brings back memories ahhahaha.. i was playing skojax
I also remember you skojax AHAHAAHHHHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RogerRamjet
08-02-06, 09:57
omfg its Skojax.

(Btw, i was Ginger Magician on Neptune, the rifle PE, incase anyone thought that was him. The amount of death threat DMs i got :p ).

jini
08-02-06, 10:58
omfg its Skojax.

(Btw, i was Ginger Magician on Neptune, the rifle PE, incase anyone thought that was him. The amount of death threat DMs i got :p ).

Rofl damn you Roger :D:D:D
I knew it from the first second, you were in imposter.. you couldn't fool meeeh. Btw my rifle pe there is GinFizz, should you remember me at all :D
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA damn you roger :)
thanks for telling me though, I could have never knew it otherwise

RogerRamjet
08-02-06, 13:18
Haha, i managed to convince some people with patchy knowledge of Ginger :p

hegemonic
11-02-06, 08:10
Love seeing this thread. Bigs or Migs vs. Ginger were classic fights. I originally met Ginger in the Aggy Cellars in P2 when I was a nib and he would barrel the damn entrance with fire. When I grew up a bit, I started owning him. He was a LOT of fun. More balls than brains (like me) so I got along with him. He was one of my all-time favorite enemies in the game.

Kallima
11-02-06, 10:13
i think ginger was the second person to help me in the game. well.. on uranus atleast. always had help from thiwwy. every once in awhile military six or seven.
i miss those ********

RogerRamjet
11-02-06, 12:06
I think we need a bring back Ginger/ITAK/RadeonX petition :D

Spermy
11-02-06, 13:24
I think we need a bring back Ginger/ITAK/RadeonX petition :D

If anyone was privvy to the alliance chat last night - it would appear we already have one, and he doesn't like fetish :p

Nvidia
12-02-06, 00:00
Anyone remember SHINJIN?

"I M BETTAR PKR THAT FROSTEH FLAKES"

Trade-NC: "SHINJIN's PKing in the P1 Sewers again!"

*50 people zone down to go gank*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man, the good old Pluto NC1 days...

Spermy
12-02-06, 00:06
Anyone remember SHINJIN?

"I M BETTAR PKR THAT FROSTEH FLAKES"

Trade-NC: "SHINJIN's PKing in the P1 Sewers again!"

*50 people zone down to go gank*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man, the good old Pluto NC1 days...

I wasn't aware you had 50 people on pluto! :lol:

FuzzyDuck
12-02-06, 00:24
Ginger was a nice guy to me... I was in his clan at one point :wtf:. we used to talk all the time and I'd do lots of trades/poking for him. I feel so ashamed now.

Spermy
12-02-06, 00:37
Ginger was a nice guy to me... I was in his clan at one point :wtf:. we used to talk all the time and I'd do lots of trades/poking for him. I feel so ashamed now.

It's okay, we're here for you...

*s******************s*

RogerRamjet
12-02-06, 02:54
If anyone was privvy to the alliance chat last night - it would appear we already have one, and he doesn't like fetish :p

Name? No one can surely be of the same high standards as Ginger?

j0rz
12-02-06, 04:42
I used to play that game :P i was in shinra large pvp corp with my lovly apoc and arma's :P not to mention my megathron and raven good times killing n00bs and tanking turrets shame i ended up -10.0 on all chars wahaha

Spermy
12-02-06, 13:12
Name? No one can surely be of the same high standards as Ginger?

I can't name names, but it's got something to do with Darwin, and it seemed very final, if you get me :p

RogerRamjet
12-02-06, 13:39
That guy? I havent seen him at all 8|

Richard Slade
12-02-06, 13:42
I can't name names, but it's got something to do with Darwin, and it seemed very final, if you get me :p
That IS Ginger tbh....

Spermy
12-02-06, 14:21
Damn - who was the guy who was shittalking Jester, but outright refused to duel him :p Kept wanting to bring his mates! :lol:

zii
14-02-06, 21:17
That Ginger Minger often killed me when I was young. Always made me laugh.

There was also a Bus Driver, who I wished would often crash.

Scaramanga
14-02-06, 23:27
I remember radeonX, think he had Alinx and Santy clause too.

Always entertaining.

SorkZmok
15-02-06, 00:49
I remember radeonX, think he had Alinx and Santy clause too.

Always entertaining.
Santy Clause was his aswell, dunno about Alinx.

He was funny.

Doc Holliday
16-02-06, 17:15
Bus driver didnt pk. he traded stuff.

Hivemind was the pker. hive was evil but great fun. he gave people something to fear on uranus.

anyone remember codename sexy or is that too far back. she was supposed to be this evil pker when i first started but then thats what everyone says till they level. she got ganked so bad all the time it got to the stage where people would go in 2s to kill her. the low char would go in the sewer next to the old psi shop p1 and then the smurf would go in after her when she went for the gank. she never learned.

As for ginger magician. well. what can i say. if brains were dynamite he wouldnt have enough to blow his nose. about as useful as a shit flavoured lolly pop that 1.

naimex
17-02-06, 07:37
That Ginger Minger often killed me when I was young. Always made me laugh.

There was also a Bus Driver, who I wished would often crash.

Bus Driver was cool!!!

then one day he disappeared out of nowhere :(

i was sad that day.

Drake6k
17-02-06, 07:45
Forum rules:

There will be no insulting, harassing or 'flaming' other forum members or clans.

But if they're gone.. fuck them :)

jini
17-02-06, 11:18
Bus Driver was cool!!!

then one day he disappeared out of nowhere :(

i was sad that day.

how come you were sad THAT particular day? he told you he was leaving? or was he dissapeared out of nowhere :confused: :confused:

RogerRamjet
17-02-06, 13:14
RadeonX was also spyMASTER, Alinx, and Santy Clause.

Alinx was maybe hthe worst tank ever. His apu had better resists,lol.

naimex
17-02-06, 14:03
how come you were sad THAT particular day? he told you he was leaving? or was he dissapeared out of nowhere :confused: :confused:

middle sentence ^^

He didn't tell me :'(

Tidus_Origin
19-02-06, 14:38
Oh, ITAK-MAN..

I may have been a shit PvPer in the NC1 days (no, really - I was. Back then, the person I had the most dogtags of was myself! :D), but even I managed to kill him. Just crouched next to him with my 4-slot FL and started shooting. :lol:

Ah, the memories..

Netphreak
24-02-06, 03:15
Bus Driver was Hivemind's alt, a CST Pistol Spy.

And he was mainly for trading only times you saw him out of the nc was when he was lvl'n in the Chaos Cave at CRP.

naimex
24-02-06, 05:31
Bus Driver was Hivemind's alt, a CST Pistol Spy.

And he was mainly for trading only times you saw him out of the nc was when he was lvl'n in the Chaos Cave at CRP.

or those 10000000 times he drove me somewhere.