PDA

View Full Version : ...explanation

howcouldyou
07-02-06, 02:50
(mr friendly)
as usual & another reason I stopped playin this game. post a thread askin about how the game is & what everyone's doin for fun nowadays, within hours my account is disabled. no email sent, no warning, just straight up disabled. no rules were broken, im guessing they just saw a user whos accnt is inactive & shouldnt have access to the community section...so disable is their answer...another reason nc has been spiraling down.

so yes sir mod, send me an email as to why u disabled it, before or after u delete this thread, doesnt matter.

Carnage
07-02-06, 10:27
(mr friendly)
as usual & another reason I stopped playin this game. post a thread askin about how the game is & what everyone's doin for fun nowadays, within hours my account is disabled. no email sent, no warning, just straight up disabled. no rules were broken, im guessing they just saw a user whos accnt is inactive & shouldnt have access to the community section...so disable is their answer...another reason nc has been spiraling down.

so yes sir mod, send me an email as to why u disabled it, before or after u delete this thread, doesnt matter.

Here in the forum you wont get an answer on that.
Please drop an email with a short description of your account problem to account@neocron.com

Nidhogg
07-02-06, 15:55
Just FYI, rules were broken (the same rule that saw you banned previously) and an email was sent to the email address registered with your account. It's your responsibility to ensure that the registered email address is kept up to date.

N