PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Eye for an Eye

Spermy
06-02-06, 22:50
Today, the Fallen Angels sector came under fierce attack from members of the Tangent Technologies clan, TFC. It is believed that this attack was a follow up from an earlier encounter at El Farid in which 2 members of the Shattered Star Exiles clan had been sighted, hunting down and killing the procity runners in the vicinity.

The two Fallen Angel combatants were eventually pinned down and contained by an overwhelming Procity presence.

Two Tangent runners were later seen butchering innocent Fallen Angel Noncombatants, in a brutal display of force, Unfortunately the Angels could not muster enough of a presence to defend against this incursion, the defence being maintained by a solitary SSX tank, who was unable to dissuade the Tangent invaders.

In response to this an SSX operative infiltrated the pepper park district and proceeded to butcher any and all pro city runners in retaliation for this grievous injustice that had been dealt to the Angels.

A datacube found at the scene, in Pepper Park contained a simple message:

An Eye For An Eye

CMaster
06-02-06, 23:05
The Flying Circus wishes to state that we were NOT engaging in mindless acts of violence. The people eliminated are carefully selected members of the Fallen Angels who are critical to the anti-city war effort. The exceptions were a few low level citizens and runners who attempted to oppose us.

Spermy
06-02-06, 23:14
In response to this new information, the SSX pledges to continue it's incursions in pepper park, for as long as there is bloodshed in the Fallen Angels sector. Think of them not as honour killings, but as a payment in kind.

braydagner
07-02-06, 00:36
Our attack was not random. It has been planned for some time. As for Pepper Park, we obviously can not stop you, due to the lack of effective police units there. But don't think that our attack in Fallen Angels sector was at all a win for us, we lost a few good men in there, a few more were critically wounded, and the rest...lets just say no ammount of therapy can ever repair them. It was no random attack, it was crutial to our survival; we has reason to believe those individuals were planning an attack, an attack I see that has been past over to SSX.

And the attack at El Farid Village was an unexpected one. We were there simply to engage in our mission, the fact that a few pro-city rebels had attacked us now lead me to believe that they might be working for SSX as spies (reason being, shortly after that attack SSX came and caught us off guard). Well, do not for a SECOND believe that we do not have spies as you. I can not wait until the day when the Dome of York is finally desroyed, and the scum who inhabit it erraticated.

Tratos
07-02-06, 01:38
On behalf of Section 2 and our parent organisation Phoenix Ltd i appologise for the lack of a response from our security division. As of late we have discovered and removed several threats of Pro-City Admin invasion from the Fallen Angels sector and taken the fighting to the streets of Neocron in the Pepper Park district however during the recent attacks we did not have the resources available to gather a strike force to combat the Pro-City squad. Additionaly our intelligence department were not notified of this attack and our primary alarm systems in the sector were not triggered.

An investigation into this has been launched and repairs are being made as some of our survalence equipment within the sector has not been fully maintained as we have concentrated resources and man power into investigating the situations within both NeXT and the Black Dragon Clan due to recent uproar within these factions. In addition to this our equipment has also been damaged by radiation leaks from the neighbouring Twilight Guardian sector.

All of our equipment is currently being repaired by our maintainence team and will be at full capacity within the next few days, during this downtime we will attempt to maintain constant communication with the other Fallen Angels clans and organisations via more traditional means to ensure we can assist when and where ever possible.

Tratos Skarn
Director of Section 2
Phoenix Ltd.
Fallen Angels

Bugs Gunny
07-02-06, 03:33
As the BD chairman and the leader of FETISH, i can only say that we will poke out anyone's eye for the right price, or for good sex for that matter.

So, just give us a call and we'll get rid of your problem by putting some concrete around it after it stopped breathing.

Riddle
07-02-06, 13:15
......A lone survivor of the El-Farid Black OP managed to retrieve several personal belongings of his fallen brothers and return them to their families as a reminder that they fought for the Victory of Neocron and that their deaths were not in vein NOR will they go unpunished!

......TFC......Incursion.....Killed several F...GO GO GO...............

A new age is apon us, the DOY which harboured their kind in safety are no longer safe.

Foo
07-02-06, 15:16
Slightly of topic but sex the RP going on here ;) .

Bugs Gunny
07-02-06, 15:23
As long as we're left alone to do business as usual we have no problem with whoever rules the dome.
We can hold our own and don't need any interference or protection.

So go ahead, fight it out and make sure to stop by us for entertainment and combatenhancing chemicals.

Spermy
07-02-06, 15:35
Slightly of topic but sex the RP going on here ;) .

Who said it was tragic! :p

Some of the best PvPing I've had in ages! Why? Because it wasn't at MB, TFC were good opponents ( Phear the 30mm reveller rounds! ) and most importantly, no one was an asshat about anything!

Here's the rundown for the Non-RP peeps, from the SSX point of view.

I was on my way to hunt warbots as a change to the norm, with a newly returned clanmate. We decided to go to I10, and the quickest way was to GR to El Farid.

Now, with all the fighting I'd been doing that day, my trigger finger was itchy. I gr'd in with my speedie, just in case, and was met by a Pro, right at the GR, I didn't see his name, I didn't see his Faction, I didn't see his rank, I just fired. Hell, I can't even remember his class! It was one of those instant reaction things.

I saw him go down, and before I even had chane to look around I was fired upon - in my idiocy, I never looked around before opening fire. If I had, I would have seen a couple of swirly carrying rifle spies by the underground, I'd bitten off more than I could chew, quite clearly!

I plumped for the underground, taking the gamble that they probably wouldn't fight down there, and waited for my support, in the form of a PPU, Deprez (Wooo! WB dude!). We got ourselves ready and went up to fight. It was a decent one too - they had no PPU, but they did have stealth so it evened things out. ( I'd like to add Lanne, calling us lame for our team, when you guys had next to no chance of losing either is a bit gay. It was a good fight, and no one had the advantage. We couldn't kill you if you remember!)

A tank or two turned up to blast us from afar, but they seemed to wander off after a while. O_o

I think tere were 3 or four running battles before I decided to reach for my ravager, as one of the had taken to sniping from afar. I locked on and opened fire, decimating his health, before Derez tapped me on teh shoulder so to speak with the words - there's a rev. err. duck.

Pinned down in the village by a larger force, we buffed up and assaulted the reveller. Unfortunately I strayed too far from Deprez, and was left without a heal, blasting Cmaster on the reveller gun. Needless to say, it was NOT pretty!

After losing SI - I foolishly picked the ravager as a weapon, My devourer was bugged ( it later turned out I was trying to fire a raygun clip in disguise! and that I'd been wearing a tech part as armour :p) and my speedie - well, it didn't seem like an option when I was going up against a PE.

Regrouping in teh underground, I was unable to use my weapon due to SI from teh GR. We called thier bluff on the SL rules and hid in teh underground, there was no other place to go.

I was still a couple of ticks from using my rav when Cmaster came down, uttering what I though was pretty classy, something along the lines of, you think I care about my Soullight? Very Chuck Norris! ( praise teh N0rris!), opened fire with his devourer and the results were easy to guess.

A few minutes later, he went on a rampage through the FA sector, which prompted our retaliation in PP.

All in all a good night of fighting. really enjoyed myself.

fjutte
07-02-06, 19:29
Who said it was tragic! :p

Some of the best PvPing I've had in ages! Why? Because it wasn't at MB, TFC were good opponents ( Phear the 30mm reveller rounds! ) and most importantly, no one was an asshat about anything!

Here's the rundown for the Non-RP peeps, from the SSX point of view.

I was on my way to hunt warbots as a change to the norm, with a newly returned clanmate. We decided to go to I10, and the quickest way was to GR to El Farid.

Now, with all the fighting I'd been doing that day, my trigger finger was itchy. I gr'd in with my speedie, just in case, and was met by a Pro, right at the GR, I didn't see his name, I didn't see his Faction, I didn't see his rank, I just fired. Hell, I can't even remember his class! It was one of those instant reaction things.

I saw him go down, and before I even had chane to look around I was fired upon - in my idiocy, I never looked around before opening fire. If I had, I would have seen a couple of swirly carrying rifle spies by the underground, I'd bitten off more than I could chew, quite clearly!

I plumped for the underground, taking the gamble that they probably wouldn't fight down there, and waited for my support, in the form of a PPU, Deprez (Wooo! WB dude!). We got ourselves ready and went up to fight. It was a decent one too - they had no PPU, but they did have stealth so it evened things out. ( I'd like to add Lanne, calling us lame for our team, when you guys had next to no chance of losing either is a bit gay. It was a good fight, and no one had the advantage. We couldn't kill you if you remember!)

A tank or two turned up to blast us from afar, but they seemed to wander off after a while. O_o

I think tere were 3 or four running battles before I decided to reach for my ravager, as one of the had taken to sniping from afar. I locked on and opened fire, decimating his health, before Derez tapped me on teh shoulder so to speak with the words - there's a rev. err. duck.

Pinned down in the village by a larger force, we buffed up and assaulted the reveller. Unfortunately I strayed too far from Deprez, and was left without a heal, blasting Cmaster on the reveller gun. Needless to say, it was NOT pretty!

After losing SI - I foolishly picked the ravager as a weapon, My devourer was bugged ( it later turned out I was trying to fire a raygun clip in disguise! and that I'd been wearing a tech part as armour :p) and my speedie - well, it didn't seem like an option when I was going up against a PE.

Regrouping in teh underground, I was unable to use my weapon due to SI from teh GR. We called thier bluff on the SL rules and hid in teh underground, there was no other place to go.

I was still a couple of ticks from using my rav when Cmaster came down, uttering what I though was pretty classy, something along the lines of, you think I care about my Soullight? Very Chuck Norris! ( praise teh N0rris!), opened fire with his devourer and the results were easy to guess.

A few minutes later, he went on a rampage through the FA sector, which prompted our retaliation in PP.

All in all a good night of fighting. really enjoyed myself.

And I missed all that? /set kill_self 1!!!!!

braydagner
07-02-06, 21:14
As long as we're left alone to do business as usual we have no problem with whoever rules the dome.
We can hold our own and don't need any interference or protection.

So go ahead, fight it out and make sure to stop by us for entertainment and combatenhancing chemicals.

We will not interfere with the smugglers of the Dome. Feel free to continue business, you are not a threat and will not be targeted.