PDA

View Full Version : Nice work KK

CMaster
05-02-06, 15:16
Reguarding the 'cronicle/voice links on the launcher.

L. S.
05-02-06, 15:27
yep, good thing. go on :)

Tratos
05-02-06, 15:57
Yup noticed last night, 'bout time too :)

Mr Kot
05-02-06, 16:36
Yup, it may stop a few people in TG sector wondering "why am i hurting?"

:D

kurai
05-02-06, 17:09
Nice one KK :D

elGringo
05-02-06, 17:15
Yep .. nice indeed.
Although I have to say I'd prefer 2 constant (automaticly updated) links, about half the size of the current news entry at the top of that launcher... atm it looks like another launcher-news that'll disappear slowly as other stuff is being posted :)

Tratos
05-02-06, 17:18
Yep .. nice indeed.
Although I have to say I'd prefer 2 constant (automaticly updated) links, about half the size of the current news entry at the top of that launcher... atm it looks like another launcher-news that'll disappear slowly as other stuff is being posted :)
Thats what i think it maybe too.

Although this step is a nice prgression into bringing all of KKs Neocron 2 related out of game information sources together.

Riddle
05-02-06, 17:44
May be worth updating the main website also ;) as directly under the 10 day trial is an announcement of a Rollback :( which is well out of date now get rid do yourself a favour :D

Good news on launchers update though keep it up :angel:

unreal
05-02-06, 18:20
Personally I would replace "Nice work KK" with "About time KK"... all the little things that are affecting the game (like the storyline, or the really harmful bug concerning the old genotoxic ammo, etc) take a lot longer than they should to be mentioned (if at all) on the Launcher... constantly updating the news articles isn't a hard task, or time consuming, and more people will see it compared to a forum thread that will end up full of spam, not to mention a large percentage of people don't even look at the forum at all.

At least the decisions to do that finally got accepted.

Dribble Joy
05-02-06, 19:18
I'd still prefer two image links in the top right above the scroll window to the cronicle/votr.