PDA

View Full Version : [brainport]

RentonDraines
05-02-06, 08:42
I'd like to make a proposal for neptune. I know you neptune peeps will hate on it when u hear it but let's be honest, neptune's hurting and it should live.

I propose a 1-slot RP server.

What do I mean by RP? Well first of all, i mean NO LE.

Second, I mean remove ALL GLOBAL CHAT CHANS. Reduce chat to local, zone, direct, buddy and faction.

ALLIANCE is reserved for clan members rank 10+ (more? Less? Maybe rank X to send, rank Y to read?)

NO global chat means communities become tribal (factionwide) teams. These factions will work together because interfaction trade will have to be done on the local level. Without global advertising, only those who know eachother will be able to communicate over long distances, only increasing the tribalism (cliques) of the game. EGM's can use email and direct communication with faction and clan leaders to engage them in plot events, including faction vs faction pvp events.

1 slot ftw of course, and without the ability to advertise globally, tradeskillers would have the real challenge of carving out a nitch for themselves and their corps in a particular area.

Reverse the rules with safe zones and lvl areas. Simply make it impossible to do PVP in a hunting zone (if possible) and punish the hell out of people in faction HQ's, P1, doy CC and TH for example.

To help out that idea, make neutral guardbots that don't have politics, which ONLY enforce SL rules, for certain areas.

Remove all skill adviser emails and make a single starting email that says "use email and forums to communicate with the world of Neocron" so people will czech it out and learn it.

Ok i should have cheched out like 6 beers ago.

suler
05-02-06, 08:59
I'd definetly play neptune if it was like that.