PDA

View Full Version : where do you buy powerarmors?

Brew
04-02-06, 19:11
im sure i saw a guide somewhere... http://nc.synergyxr.net seems to have dropped their entire section on factions, databases, and what faction sells what....

i thought BD sold some of the PE powerarmors but who sells the Spy ones?

im lost

kurai
04-02-06, 21:03
Tangent

Brew
04-02-06, 21:41
the armor vendor in the tangent sector sells them?

I saw the Dex 90 and Dex 100 spy armors in Tech Haven earlier.. still haven't seen the PE ones anywhere

Tarn
04-02-06, 21:52
I think CA sells the tl115 Spy Pa :confused:

Fantom
05-02-06, 17:28
BD Faction supply manager for PE PA dex 90 and 105.
CA for SPY PA 115 and 135 dext.

Brew
05-02-06, 22:53
cool, thanks!

any info on the 75 and 80 dex PE armor?

Tarn
05-02-06, 22:54
You can get the lower level PE aromor at the entrence of the Plaza2/Proto Lab Zoneline. There is a smuggler there.

Brew
06-02-06, 04:41
sweet, thx

couldn't find a barter, but i capped a few warbots, got a couple tech parts, sold em, got plenty of cash for a Rifle Spy PA2 in Tech Haven.

The lvl 1 PE armor should be plenty cheap enough for him as is.

My only complaint is the -PSI which is gonna impact my soulcluster and deflector. Might end up just keeping my deflector belt

Tarn
06-02-06, 04:43
I wouldnt reccomend useing a Soul cluster with a PE if your planning to pvp, also if your planing to use the PE to pvp try aiming for a Medium Energy belt or Fire. I dont think those Deflector belts are that great.

Brew
06-02-06, 06:20
the soulcluster is just for fun. he does some mean damage for pve

and the deflector belt is far more powerful than the lvl 1 deflector spell and its on all the time, no need to cast it. haven't come across the Blessed Deflector spell yet. and even if i DO want to use a blessed deflector, that's a lvl 35 spell, so the power armor wouldn't let me use it anyway unless i drug up.

so... yeah. thats that i guess. but yes, i tend to swap out belts based on what i plan on going after.

onero S
06-02-06, 06:36
the soulcluster is just for fun. he does some mean damage for pve

and the deflector belt is far more powerful than the lvl 1 deflector spell and its on all the time, no need to cast it. haven't come across the Blessed Deflector spell yet. and even if i DO want to use a blessed deflector, that's a lvl 35 spell, so the power armor wouldn't let me use it anyway unless i drug up.

so... yeah. thats that i guess. but yes, i tend to swap out belts based on what i plan on going after.

a few things, 1 the deflector belt is not a deflector, I think it just adds force resist. And secondly, your most important spells will be your shelter and heal, not deflector.

Brew
06-02-06, 15:53
unless they changed it from NC1, it takes off 30% of your force/pierce damage

it even makes the deflector animation if force/pierce hits you

Bugs Gunny
06-02-06, 15:58
It's also useless if you are casting your own deflector.

Brew
06-02-06, 16:25
thats what im talking about... if I use the PE PA, I can't use the Blessed Deflector, which is 30-35% reduction, versus the stock spell which is only 20%.

Tarn
06-02-06, 18:02
all you gota do is take the pa off then cast then put it back on, and you will want to use a shelter seeing that will boost your fire energy and exray resists

Brew
07-02-06, 18:09
i have a 3 slot shelter i made with my constructor, yes :)

the only problem i have with shelter is that it about halves the effectiveness of my heal spell :(

as for taking the armor off to cast deflector, its so obvious I didnt even think of it :o

i'm still thinking in terms of my old spy who had implant, and would swap out chips depending on what needed to be done (ie, pull out some rifle chips and pop in some hack chips if an OP needed some claiming)

Tarn
07-02-06, 23:34
Easy fix for not capping your heal as good, drop some psi power put that in PPU, add alittle more Psi Use in intel?

Brew
08-02-06, 00:25
oh no, sorry. i mean that shelter protects against energy, which is what i think heal is classified as.

meaning, if i'd normally get 10 hitpoints back per tick, then with a shelter enabled i'd only get 5.

so healing while sheltered is helpful, sure, but i'm still better off with medpacks.

I have the TL 10 Jones heal (3 slot) and its a pretty noticible difference between un/sheltered

as is, i put the minimum amount possible into the psi power since i can just pop psi boosters if i run low. i have enough psi to burn one of every of my buffs in sequence, or a single soulcluster

-FN-
08-02-06, 00:35
Sorry it took so long:

http://nc.synergyxr.net/db/fsm/

http://nc.synergyxr.net/db/fdb/

Brew
08-02-06, 07:21
cool thx!

coulda swore i saw a listing there before.

thought i was going crazy when it vanished