PDA

View Full Version : The whole event..?

Richard Slade
04-02-06, 16:31
So I read about the whole TG being shut down situation,
and thought "Ccool! Contamination"
made a TG char and went there...
nothing... everything's the same... emm, did someone clean it all up or something?

Safunte
04-02-06, 16:57
it was all run down with fire mobs for a while, then the dome came together and redid the place so its all perty now.

Richard Slade
04-02-06, 17:02
Aka it did no difference in the end whatsoever except that you got to let go of a little more ammo :p

elGringo
04-02-06, 17:48
I cant confirm that ... look at the sector .. notice any difference? no? nothing? .. well unless you play on neptune you should go n' check your eyesight ;)
Concerning the "radiation/contamination" .. I somehow doubt they have the technical means to really apply constant dmg to everyone in a zone.. otherwise we'd have sexeh wasteland radiation by now :)

unreal
04-02-06, 17:54
After the few TFC that were left in the FA sector got zerged by monks Cmaster ran to the TG sector and noticed there was a load of barrels going on, and that they appeared to be following him... thought it was an invisible GM or something, heh, I haven't been there myself yet though, might have a gander later on.

sanityislost
04-02-06, 18:13
Lol the event rocked, stalker GM's ftw!

The barrels kicked ass, everywhee you went a barrel would land at your feet :D

SiL ..:..

Skusty
04-02-06, 22:58
Damn, cant they attack NC sometime? Or MB? :(

Cmon, where is the rats of Nc1 that ran in plaza or the nukes falling over nc? I missed them. :(

Heavyporker
05-02-06, 00:19
These were events, skusty. One-time things.

I can't believe you're asking that. It was very, very obvious they were events.

Spermy
05-02-06, 00:25

Would be nice to see more of these... Events you speak of.

*gets a dictionary*

Events....

Events...

Ooooh!

EVENTS!

Richard Slade
05-02-06, 00:35
I cant confirm that ... look at the sector .. notice any difference? no? nothing? .. well unless you play on neptune you should go n' check your eyesight ;)
Concerning the "radiation/contamination" .. I somehow doubt they have the technical means to really apply constant dmg to everyone in a zone.. otherwise we'd have sexeh wasteland radiation by now :)
ofcourse I tried it on Neptune, stupid as I am...
Well then it's all good..? They didn't close down the sector though 8|

elGringo
05-02-06, 02:25
ofcourse I tried it on Neptune, stupid as I am...
Well then it's all good..? They didn't close down the sector though 8|

I have one of my non-primary appts in that sector that I use quite frequently... I would've killed them by hand if they had done it... :D

Skusty
05-02-06, 10:30

Well i was a newb when they firsthappend i did't know what a event was and i did't ask somebody about it. I just tried to hide from the rats on my little lamp. :p