PDA

View Full Version : Loottables?

Richard Slade
04-02-06, 14:59
Now I'm on synergyxr poking about and I realized, the drop only stuff is nowhere to be found without a pointer..

WHere does what drop? Is there a list over it all?

Safunte
04-02-06, 15:23
Alot of the stuff is NC1 Drop only, but past that, the stuff is usually dungeon boss loot.
Queen flame = chaos caves
energy soulblade = worm tunnels
batqueen chest/arm = crystal caves
slotenhancers/ultima mods = doy tunnels
krinakh mushroom/nightshade = swamp caves
storm laser cannon = gaya mine
titan armor = el farid underground
viper king = graves

Also just took a quick look at nc.syn and almost all of the implants that say drop only are wrong and are not drop only

Richard Slade
04-02-06, 15:28
Well where the bloody heck do I get an actual list then of what's what?

Safunte
04-02-06, 15:30
I'm pretty sure i just gave one to you, or if you mean what the items actually do, look it up on the site, i made sure i got everything.

Richard Slade
04-02-06, 15:31
Nonono
I mean a list of where to get the other stuff that's marked as drop on synergyxr....

Tratos
04-02-06, 15:35
Nonono
I mean a list of where to get the other stuff that's marked as drop on synergyxr....
All level 3 imps are from various FSMs i think.

Safunte
04-02-06, 15:35
Well the implants are mainly sold in stores and just put on there incorrectly, other than that they are NC1 items that are no longer dropped and you'd have to get them through trade.
A few off the top of my head that are nc1 are
cresent tabs
tigers blood
kami chips
copbot rifle
cypher helmet

And earlier i forgot to mention that the judgement day launcher is from the point red storage

nellus
04-02-06, 15:40
Most level 3 imps are from BT FSM
PSI level 3 imps are from the Crahn FSM
I think 1 or 2 level 3 chips are from the faction databases aswell (the one that springs to mind is the vehichle interface 3 i think its from N.E.X.T database)

hope this helps

nellus

Safunte
04-02-06, 15:43
Lvl 1s are bought from your normal techangels/crytons imp shop and your local psi dealer. lvl 2s are purchased at strange places like point red and a smuggler in E_03, there are others that I'm unaware of however.
Lvl 3s = biotech FSM, Crahn FSM, and eyes are from TT FSM