PDA

View Full Version : do people play nc now? thinking of comming back

amogo
04-02-06, 14:55
all i done in nc was run around pking things coz all my chars are capped and have what they need but everyone stopped playing and it became no fun, so do many people play on the english server now? (terra i think), like 400+ peak time?

Richard Slade
04-02-06, 15:07
23-28% nowadays

unreal
04-02-06, 15:43
It was 350+ when they gave out free time, but when the free time was over, the people who came back to Neocron to see the "update" left again... lack of people is making Neocron incredibly boring to me now. Might start searching for something else soon, doubt I'll find anything decent because nothing much apart from donkey-shagging MMORPG's have been released.

The average on Terra is probably about 17 to 19% or so these days, reaching maybe 22% at peak times.

One extra player wouldn't hurt... Reactivate :)

solling
05-02-06, 12:39
its always more then 20% when i log in and around 25% at peak time maybe a little more

johngreen2000
05-02-06, 13:34
This is not a post against neocron but as someone who came back for about 3 weeks and left again and my opinion and problems.

Syncing has not been fixed at all, or atleast not for me. Random things being lost from inventory were not fixed. I didnt experience it first hand but hacknet is partly bugged, or so I heard. PPU are overpowered. And there is/was a rift amoung people looking for help and people who have been here along time. Unreal was on of the people who genuinely was helpful to me, other than that, several times when I asked stuff in help channel, I actually had people refer to stuff in everquest and play it off like it was real, if I hadnt known before hand what they were tlaking about, I would have been for some time. By that I mean, i asked where you got certain parts and people referred to mobs and locations in everquest, and other people backed the story up. One full rollback during the 3 weeks I was on, lost about 8 hours worth of work,but was told it was the first full rollback since beta. And last, not enough people.

The games fun, and if there still doing the free stuff might check it out, wont lose anything by doing it. But dont expect alot of improvement.