PDA

View Full Version : Splashscreen?

Riddle
03-02-06, 18:21
Ok,

Any way KK can either patch out that splashscreen which comes up on the close of game or some user command or nifty editing i can do to get rid of it?

Just the mini game has come and gone i don't need to see that anymore!

Let NCPro make a come back!! removed all those splash screens for me ;)

in fact can i just change settings to get me straight to lauch aswell? :angel:

Destino
03-02-06, 18:25
neocron.ini -> NOEXTRO = "TRUE"

Riddle
03-02-06, 18:25
Sweet man thx :)

Nidhogg
03-02-06, 18:26
in fact can i just change settings to get me straight to lauch aswell? :angel:
Same deal but NOINTRO instead.

N

Hot-Salsa
03-02-06, 18:26
put these command lines into your neocron.ini file.

NOSPLASH = "TRUE"
NOEXTRO = "TRUE"

that will remove em. and you will go directly to login screen. :angel:

Destino
03-02-06, 18:28
Same deal but NOINTRO instead.

N

That's NOSPLASH Nidh :lol:

Riddle
03-02-06, 18:28
Thank you guys :D

Nidhogg
03-02-06, 18:41
Gah, I'm losing it. Doing too many things at once today...

N

cRazy-
03-02-06, 18:49
lol this is the second time you've gotten some vital infomation wrong this week.

nid is losing his touch imo.

rob444
03-02-06, 18:55
lol this is the second time you've gotten some vital infomation wrong this week.

nid is losing his touch imo.

I think cRazy is the perfect candidate to take over after Niddy, who says Aye?!

Bishop Yutani
03-02-06, 22:02
nah, Niddys been here too long.

Crazy is one of those people that just signed on after the evo trial, right? :lol:

[edit] oh yeah, the topic. Thanks for the tip guys; been hatin the into and outro for ages. shoulda looked in the .ini myself.

cRazy-
03-02-06, 22:14
Crazy is one of those people that just signed on after the evo trial, right?

I hope you're joking unless you want a huge ego-stroking rant about me being a:

BETA 3 VETERAN
http://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Fireworks/Fireworks-04-june.gifhttp://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Fireworks/Fireworks-04-june.gifhttp://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Fireworks/Fireworks-04-june.gif

Mighty Max
03-02-06, 22:29
Hah! Crazy- admitted it he is a b3 noob :angel:

(OMG did i just spam?)

Odin
03-02-06, 22:47
I hope you're joking unless you want a huge ego-stroking rant about me being a:

BETA 3 VETERAN
http://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Fireworks/Fireworks-04-june.gifhttp://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Fireworks/Fireworks-04-june.gifhttp://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Fireworks/Fireworks-04-june.gif

Beta 3 psssht. Such a noobie. :p

cRazy-
03-02-06, 22:59
pff Beta 3 is where its at its not as noob as beta 4 and well, beta 2 is self-explanitory *cough*

Im now convinced other people bring this out in me.

giga191
03-02-06, 23:03
would have thought that someone who's played since beta 3 would be able to beat everyone ingame by now....meh guess not

cRazy-
03-02-06, 23:13
A person whos had the most experience in something doesnt nessessarily make him the best, besides I know people who have played longer then me, and they couldnt pvp to save there lives, back then or now, so they are more likely to be tradeskillers, since pvp isnt *the* game.

Mighty Max
03-02-06, 23:14
It's nothing of my intereset to advance in PvP ....

Dirus
03-02-06, 23:27
pff Beta 3 is where its at its not as noob as beta 4 and well, beta 2 is self-explanitory *cough*

Im now convinced other people bring this out in me.

beta.. bah.. who cares :p

I was never around till after the retail launch. does that make me a noob too? :p

giga191
03-02-06, 23:29
A person whos had the most experience in something doesnt nessessarily make him the best, besides I know people who have played longer then me, and they couldnt pvp to save there lives, back then or now, so they are more likely to be tradeskillers, since pvp isnt *the* game. so why would you brag about it? you hardly know above average about the game either.

cRazy-
03-02-06, 23:32
does that make me a noob too? :p

Yes :p

Im just joking about the whole 'beta 3 vet omg' thing, even though I did start playing since beta3, but its still funny when some people shout at me when I mention it sometimes :(

Because giga pvp isnt everything, and I dont brag about how good I am in PvP....

Plus nothing ive ever said has been wrong as far as I know unless its been something to do with neocron 2, I quit just before it was released and came back in november so I dont know much about the changes, plus how to you even have an idea about what I know concerning the game, I only ever answer simple questions in help channel in-game and thats about it...

Apocalypsox
04-02-06, 00:13
i suck at PvP. not cause i cant aim or something bs like that, i cant make a good con setup for the life of me. roflpotomas.

giga191
04-02-06, 01:11
but its still funny when some people shout at me when I mention it sometimes :(
there's is a difference between mentioning it and writing it in large, bold text in caps. the term veteran would also imply that your experienced i.e. you had above average knowledge or ability in the game. That's not to say that there are some people who couldn't be called that. I'm not gonna go into this any more for the sake of the thread.

On topic: isn't skipping a loading screen a bad idea?

cRazy-
04-02-06, 01:16
there's is a difference between mentioning it and writing it in large, bold text in caps. the term veteran would also imply that your experienced i.e. you had above average knowledge or ability in the game. That's not to say that there are some people who couldn't be called that. I'm not gonna go into this any more for the sake of the thread.

I wrote it in large bold text as a joke about how people accuse me of going on about it :rolleyes:

vet·er·an Pronunciation Key (vtr-n, vtrn)
n.

1. A person who is long experienced or practiced in an activity or capacity: a veteran of political campaigns

Which is true, I do have a lot of experience in this game, and a fairly good knowledge of how neocron 1 at least, worked.

but thats enough from me ive made my point.

Bishop Yutani
05-02-06, 07:07
aww man, i was just kidding crazy, its cool man, the first time i played nc was the open beta for nc1. which beta was that?