PDA

View Full Version : Account Expired?!?!?!?

Alchemist
03-02-06, 06:26
Well, as I said before I was waiting for my account to go to c2p.. but by the time it went to c2p my account was activated by pbc for a 3 month time period... So thats cool, Im happy with that.. then maybe 1 day after my account was activated I go to log on the next morning and my account is expired! O_o Oh my god... What a surprise.. just payed 40 bucks for 3 months and my account is expired already! It can't be!

I've e-mailed NC at account@neocron.com but they are like madd slow to reply to me.. It's been 3 days or so... I know thats not a lot but I've payed for my 3 months I expect to play for 3 months..

So, Since account@neocron.com takes about a week to respond to me ( <3 ).. I was wondering if anyone else could help me out with this in the mean time..

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Word out.

Whitestuff
03-02-06, 06:28
PBC only updates their payments during business hours, I had to wait a day before Icould play, but then again your problem has persisted for 3 days.... I dunno mate.

Alchemist
03-02-06, 06:30
PBC only updates their payments during business hours, I had to wait a day before Icould play, but then again your problem has persisted for 3 days.... I dunno mate.

no no no, See it was activated and I was playing.. and then all of a sudden my account is expired.

Tarn
03-02-06, 06:33
no no no, See it was activated and I was playing.. and then all of a sudden my account is expired.
I think what Alchemist is trying to say is..
He Emailed NC to tell them that he wanted to switch his payment method from PayByCash to ClickToPay, but then after sending that email decided to just stick with PayByCash. Then KK going on to Transfering his Method to ClickToPay After his account got activated from PayByCash. :wtf:

Whitestuff
03-02-06, 06:34

Same thing happened to me. The launcher thing relays a temporary "paid for" message to the game servers, so you can play instantly, but the server checks to make sure it is paid every so often. If PBC says that they haven't recieved your payment yet, then your account gets expired until PBC sends another, permanent payment message to the server. I only got to play for 30 minutes and then my account was expired for about 4 days. Because of the holidays, but still, annoying.

Alchemist
03-02-06, 06:37
Same thing happened to me. The launcher thing relays a temporary "paid for" message to the game servers, so you can play instantly, but the server checks to make sure it is paid every so often. If PBC says that they haven't recieved your payment yet, then your account gets expired until PBC sends another, permanent payment message to the server.

I sent the money to PbC and they recieved it after I think 2 days. I got a confirmation E-mail from PbC saying that they recieved a payment for 3 months for my account. I played on it for maybe a day, and then when I came back the next day my account was expired.

Whitestuff
03-02-06, 08:09
I sent the money to PbC and they recieved it after I think 2 days. I got a confirmation E-mail from PbC saying that they recieved a payment for 3 months for my account. I played on it for maybe a day, and then when I came back the next day my account was expired.

Like I said, I don't really know. It sounds like someone at KK screwed up when you wanted to change to C2P?

Alchemist
03-02-06, 09:25
Like I said, I don't really know. It sounds like someone at KK screwed up when you wanted to change to C2P?

Yeah.. thats what I think as well.... I just want them to fix it and I've been waiting a few days... Paying for account but cant play.. Oh the joys.... O_o

Storme
03-02-06, 13:37
I have had this and have heard of others. Account gets reactivated and then next day says expired.

Some bug in the system apparently the activation flag doesnt stay. Happened to me late on a Friday night I emailed the same and got an answer within the hour but had to wait until Monday for the Account Manager at KK to flick my flag back to active.

PM Niddy to chase your ticket it only takes them a min to do but get it done by close of business today otherwise it will be monday.

Alchemist
03-02-06, 19:19
Its been fixed..

Thanks to all <3