PDA

View Full Version : closed in-game flame threads

cRazy-
02-02-06, 18:32
Ive just thought, that thread about the declaration of war in the terra forums, it pretty much turned into a kiddie flamewar about in-game related matters.

But did anyone notice after everyone was argueing for ages it stopped? Its like they've all worn themselfs out or got all the pent up anger out of their system :p

Its just something I found out since thats one of the very few flame war threads which has been open for a long time.

l8m0n
02-02-06, 18:40
It stoped becuase both sides talked, (what i said that i wanted to do from the start) and then people who arnt even in any of the clans want to have their say to make themselfs feal like they are part of something/try to mix things up again. I pitty them tbh

cRazy-
02-02-06, 18:45
thats what I mean, flame wars just get to a peak then stop dead, should do some scientific tests tbh.

MrTrip
02-02-06, 20:44
thats what I mean, flame wars just get to a peak then stop dead, should do some scientific tests tbh.

mmkay I'll start

You suck, and I saw you sexing a drom at El Farid. KOS!

:mad: <- angry face for dramatic effect.

ZoVoS
02-02-06, 20:49
mmkay I'll start

You suck, and I saw you sexing a drom at El Farid. KOS!

:mad: <- angry face for dramatic effect.

thats not a flame thats truth =]

cRazy-
02-02-06, 21:05
thats not a flame thats truth =]

shush zovos with your -150 IQ :p

Skusty
02-02-06, 22:17
shush zovos with your -150 IQ :p
I got 110 ithink i dont remember. :p

RogerRamjet
03-02-06, 00:44
It stoped becuase both sides talked, (what i said that i wanted to do from the start) and then people who arnt even in any of the clans want to have their say to make themselfs feal like they are part of something/try to mix things up again. I pitty them tbh

Server - Terra
Chat about your daily life as a runner on the Server Terra

OK, for as start, i dont see any "dont post if youre not involved". I play Terra, you play Terra, im posting in the relevant forums right? If i want to voice my opinions about both clans, surely that'd be the place to do it?

Anyway, its looks as if youre "having your say to feel like they're part of something". If you're so high and mighty to "pitty" people, surely its in your capacity to ignore them too?