PDA

View Full Version : OT: WoW

Preach
02-02-06, 14:02
as some of you may know several NC players are taking a break from NC whilst bug fixes and such goes on...... in 6 months.

We have joined a server on WoW called Balnazzar and created The DarK Light on there, it isn't specifacally the Dark Light on there. Many are Pluto Dark, some NCAT and Venom but we would love it too see some more NC guys on there changing the care bear style of play on WoW. Most still lowbie level so if you would like to join us and play with people you know give me a shout. In true NC style we raid every week and grief all the newbies in there little towns whilst throwing abuse.

Let the WoW flaming begin and Nid dont close this as most of us still log onto NC once on a while

Nidhogg
02-02-06, 14:08
Nid dont close this as most of us still log onto NC once on a while
Let me see if I understand you correctly. You've left the game but check the forums from time to time, and you want to use our forums to encourage more people to do the same? Why would I have a problem with that?

Leaving thread, closed. I'll be happy to re-open your account if and when you decide to come back to us 6 months down the line.

N