PDA

View Full Version : Where are the boxes?

Richard Slade
01-02-06, 20:02
Now I'm old timer.. Sure.
But I'm damn ignorant too

Where are the Heavy Weapon Boxes and Heavy Armor Boxes?
I heard bout them, never seen them though?

FarSight
01-02-06, 20:12
Now I'm old timer.. Sure.
But I'm damn ignorant too

Where are the Heavy Weapon Boxes and Heavy Armor Boxes?
I heard bout them, never seen them though?
All boxes are called "Supply Boxes" now .... but hack difficulty remains ... so some of Supply Boxes are easy some of them are v.hard (100+ hck needed), afaik Heavy Wepon Boxes were @ end of Storage in MB (that one who leads to BYB), Heavy or Medium were @ Escador Oasis too....

cRazy-
01-02-06, 21:12
lol richard you refer to yourself being an old timer or a vet in 99% of every post you do.

At least 2002 or earlier is vet worthy TBH.

Xeno LARD
01-02-06, 21:16
lol richard you refer to yourself being an old timer or a vet in 99% of every post you do.

At least 2002 or earlier is vet worthy TBH.Says someone who'd probably kill someone just to get his original join date back. :lol:
:angel:

Tratos
01-02-06, 21:20

At least 2002 or earlier is vet worthy TBH.
Says the guy who mentioned the fact he was in beta 3 in about 99% of the 509 posts he currently has. :p

Anyway, lol i think all the hack boxes need a revamp with some even being found in high level dungeons with some reasonable decent crap in them, perhaps a reasonably low % to contain a tech part or two. who need alot of working and thinking to make sure people dont farm the things though.

cRazy-
01-02-06, 21:23
Says the guy who mentioned the fact he was in beta 3 in about 99% of the 509 posts he currently has. :p

Anyway, lol i think all the hack boxes need a revamp with some even being found in high level dungeons with some reasonable decent crap in them, perhaps a reasonably low % to contain a tech part or two. who need alot of working and thinking to make sure people dont farm the things though.

yeah but im leet.

And I only mentioned it in like, 5 posts, YOU just make a big deal out of it because your jealous.

And Xeno, correct.

-FN-
02-02-06, 00:18
How about this for old-timer... when I opened this thread - I thought he'd be asking about the Point Red Boxes...

Eddie
02-02-06, 00:22
How about this for old-timer... when I opened this thread - I thought he'd be asking about the Point Red Boxes...

The TL150 ones? I seem to have a faint memory of people getting TL150 const tools and stuff in them?

Eddie

-FN-
02-02-06, 00:58
The days of looting TL150 Salvage and Recycle Tools - then selling them with a barterer back to Crytons for nearly 1mil *sigh* I miss those days - hacking boxes at Point Red for 5 hours at a time, lol - That was the only time being a hacker was really profitable.

Mr Kot
02-02-06, 02:54
In the Crahn abbey in OZ9, there used to be a "PSI box" too. I hacked it often, but mostly got glass etc. The nearest thing i got to a PSI object was a booster :p