PDA

View Full Version : Ronald rodriguez and doy politics

Bugs Gunny
01-02-06, 16:29
So, what's all the turmoil in the dome about then?

Ah meeting huh? I'm sure i'll have to be present, being the elected BD chairmanperson thingy.

Spermy
01-02-06, 16:54
Yeah... 20:00 CET - thats 7 GmT isn't it?

nEo-1664
01-02-06, 16:57

Yar

CET is Central European Time.... i 'believe' is only +1 GMT. So I gather the meeting to be at 7pm GMT also :D

Tratos
01-02-06, 16:58
That tonight?

As im at college at the moment and cant get in game :p lol

Drake6k
01-02-06, 16:58
edit, nevermind. I need to go to bed.

Bugs Gunny
01-02-06, 16:59
Tonight?
I think i can make that.

Should be interesting if it's about what i think it is.

nEo-1664
01-02-06, 16:59
That tonight?

As im at college at the moment and cant get in game :p lol

its the 2/2/06....... thats tomorrow Tratos! lol :D

Spermy
01-02-06, 17:00
Yar - tomoz.

Tratos
01-02-06, 17:01
its the 2/2/06....... thats tomorrow Tratos! lol :D
to be fair im not ingame, cant get ingame and neither Spermy nor the article mentions what day so neeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :p

I wonder if we might get a patch or something tommorow to kick off what the meeting it about.

/set rumour_mill 1 :p

Chenoa
01-02-06, 17:03
Click meh for Timezones (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=2&month=2&year=2006&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=37)

Should help i hope

nEo-1664
01-02-06, 17:04
to be fair im not ingame, cant get ingame and neither Spermy nor the article mentions what day so neeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :p

I wonder if we might get a patch or something tommorow to kick off what the meeting it about.

/set rumour_mill 1 :p

Well thats not myyyyyyyyyyyyyy fault!!! :P :angel:

dangermaus
01-02-06, 17:42
Location?

nEo-1664
01-02-06, 17:47
Location?

DoY City Center :) Sector-6

Brammers
01-02-06, 17:50
Location?

Check the RN Terminals for more information. We don't want pro to know where the meeting is!

...Hang on, I don't know where it is.

*Opens up a communications link to Tratos* Hello?...Yeah where is this meeting?...It's where?...Oh in the new top secret DoY meeting centre?...Ok, fine where is the new top secret DoY meeting centre?...Ahh in the new top secret DoY sector?...Copy, out.

mdares
01-02-06, 22:50
hum u do realize this is a very tempting scenario for certain pro clans/people to crash...

will there be gm support to remove these people or no?

Tratos
01-02-06, 22:52
hum u do realize this is a very tempting scenario for certain pro clans/people to crash...

will there be gm support to remove these people or no?
Safe Zone + 8,000 Million DoY Guards and a few Tsunami ones.

mdares
01-02-06, 23:03
maybe so but we could always just spam like crazy and try to lag out the area =p and getting in by the guards isnt that hard tbh...

... uh did i say we? i mean uh THOSE PEOPLE...

Tratos
01-02-06, 23:19
maybe so but we could always just spam like crazy and try to lag out the area =p and getting in by the guards isnt that hard tbh...

... uh did i say we? i mean uh THOSE PEOPLE...
Since Ronald is a GM char i suspect there will be sufficient GMs to get rid of trouble makers :p

Bugs Gunny
01-02-06, 23:59
Let me start off by saying we BD are not a happy bunch..... :D

Spermy
02-02-06, 00:01
Let me start off by saying we BD are not a happy bunch..... :D

Aye. That said - I'm all for RP but remember to take note of the main issue surrounding the Mails befoire we all go over board with the Alecto Vendettas.

That said - I do belive that it's highly coincidental that Alecto seems to be a bit pissed, and it is within his means to create the situation that has arisen ;)

cRazy-
02-02-06, 00:13
someone tell me what happened :(

Foo
02-02-06, 04:02
BD Been Butt Fucked? Time to hope faction again buggs ^ :rolleyes: ? Maybe Pro this time eh ^ :p

Bugs Gunny
02-02-06, 08:43
NEVER!!!

Only way i'll ever leave BD is if they kick me out and i have to turn to the anarchy breed.

THE_TICK!!!!
02-02-06, 09:24
aye
BD is specially made for a group with our er....talents if you will, and let me reiterate, NOT happy :D

CMaster
02-02-06, 10:24
"I always wonder about Rondal Roderiguez though
how the FUCK did he get a mexican accent?
and dialect?
we've been back to triablism and built up a new society since the War
yet there are still mexicans?!"

MSN conv I had last night, although its been bothering me for a while...

Bugs Gunny
03-02-06, 12:50
Ok, apparently the radiation shield in the TG sector has been partly dismantled/stolen and the rest destroyed.
So high levels of genotoxic radiation have hit TG runners.

We from FETISH believe that this is all a ploy from the TG to clear themselves of any suspicion, but that they actualy stole it themselves to put it in the canyon and move there.

As for the problem with the infected TG runners, there is only one safe way to handle them. Quarantine and Terminate them all.

Hell-demon
03-02-06, 12:54
tough but fair

CMaster
03-02-06, 12:55
dead TG = good TG

kurai
03-02-06, 13:40
We from FETISH believe that this is all a ploy from the TG to clear themselves of any suspicion, but that they actualy stole it themselves to put it in the canyon and move there.More paranoiac psychotic fantasy dredged up from the fried brain of yet another BD addict one hit short of a terminal overdose.

Still - it's nothing that a quick spot of cranial surgery with a Silent Hunter won't cure.

Bugs Gunny
03-02-06, 13:53
Funny words, comming from one of our best customers, the drugging spy.

RaekOne
03-02-06, 14:11
your RP thoughts are interesting....
but its crock we allll know who it was.....
Pretty much every faction has something to gain by killing off TG...or at least isolating us to the canyons....

However we know who it is, and we are coming for him and his "employees".....

kurai
03-02-06, 14:34
Funny words, comming from one of our best customers, the drugging spy.erm ...

More signs of holes chewed in your grey matter - I've never bought any drugs off you or your street corner dope slingers.

OOC: I'm probably one of the least druggy spys in NC - I spec for Shelter with Nightspider but almost never bother using it, and the very occasional Dolinskin for harder belts.
About the only drugs I regularly use are the para/DB/poison antis. (Fucking PPUs - bastards cost me a fortune in those things ;))

Tratos
03-02-06, 17:49
New article on VOTR http://www.votr-mag.com/?p=123#more-123

Note the lack of aid from the Black Dragons and Zimbo's heated reply.

Although i think the Dragons are right in a sence the Fallen Angels barly have enough resources to keep ourselves going we cant afford to keep housing the guardians.

Richard Slade
03-02-06, 18:06
Exactly wtf happened? :wtf:

Dribble Joy
03-02-06, 19:05
Rad shield was dismantled/satbotaged, by whom, noone really knows.

QuakCow
03-02-06, 19:08
wtb: tg-aru parts

ok, seriously...this is rather interesting, of all doy factions tg...and what the the votr dude talking about "Could that lunatic, who thinks he is the reincarnation of Regant..."?

Tratos
03-02-06, 19:43
The "reincarnation" of Regant is the guy sitting at the top of the Neocron website, is on the launcher and the login screen ;)

A screenie was shown with a GM struting his stuff as "Regant" from mars a while ago supposedly hes been the cause of the mutant attacks in the game.