PDA

View Full Version : Codemasters recognising Neocron O_o

Spermy
01-02-06, 15:53
Was impressed - signing up for RF online and twas nice to see that neocron actually exists :p

rob444
01-02-06, 16:06
I dont get it, I'm a stupid swede, can you clarify please? :lol:

Dribble Joy
01-02-06, 16:12
Yes, I get the feeling a link or summat is missing.

Spermy
01-02-06, 16:21
Sorry - RF online - a new 3 faction MMO. I was filling in the beta forms, and noticed that neocron appeared in the list of games that you've beta'd before bit.
, never seen that before :p

netster
01-02-06, 17:02
seen neocrack in 5 beta forms till now, so they see, where alot ppls hanging out.

rob444
01-02-06, 18:50
Sorry - RF online - a new 3 faction MMO. I was filling in the beta forms, and noticed that neocron appeared in the list of games that you've beta'd before bit.
, never seen that before :p

Ah yeah, noticed that too ;)

Morganth
01-02-06, 20:09
Its in all of Codemaster's beta sign up pages, because I remember it from the Dragon Empires form as well.

Scaramanga
01-02-06, 20:41
You get into the beta through a phase two entry from preordering it?

If so, how long ago did you order it?

Apocalypsox
01-02-06, 23:54
i wish i had preordered it...i wanted in the damn beta...but anyways ill get it for my bitchday (ROFL noticed what i typed and im leaving it cause its funny, but ment birthday) a few days after its released into retail.

Demental
02-02-06, 01:24
I preordered it and started today. I must say it's pretty fun and i'm enjoying it.

Scaramanga
02-02-06, 12:32
Downloaded it last night, nice graphics, only had half hours play before i went to bed.

WoW with sf skins. Thats my first impression anyway, hope it gets better as i see more of it.

Morganth
02-02-06, 14:06
RF Online gets released start of March, hopefully it goes Open before then so I can give it a go, if its WoW with a Sci Fi feel I can see me playing it for a while. Along with DDO and AA, RF Online is one of the few MMOs I can see myself playing at some point.

Scaramanga
02-02-06, 15:25
What I love so much about neocron is the aiming in it. Skill is more of a factor than time played. I played WoW when it came out as i hoped it would have a combat system similar to Blade of severance, and not the one they have that is so reliant on how many times you have run instance X.

RF online seems to have the same kind of auto targetting that WoW uses.
If the drop rates for RF turn out to be the same as those in WoW with endless boss runs being the norm then i cant see myself playing for any longer than it takes to see everything and get to cap.

Graphics are fucking spot on btw.

PcP'
02-02-06, 16:27
RF has mass world pvp aswell which is what has drawn a lot of people including myself in

Mighty Max
03-02-06, 21:12
Btw, i just received my invitation.

(for DDO EU beta, but by Codemasters)

So check your mails.

Drake6k
04-02-06, 01:52
Oh wow Dungeons and Dragons online!! That sounds so cool..

Lets see.. looking at the faq...

Will there be Player vs. Player (PvP) Combat?
Not at release. Cooperative gameplay has always been the main focus of Dungeons & Dragons, and it is the main focus of DDO as well.

Nevermind, fuck that, worthless crap.

Mighty Max
04-02-06, 02:15
Yeah Drake. Something you can't stand heh?

Cooperative? Damn thats hard. :angel:

I gonna give it a try tho.

Clive tombstone
04-02-06, 02:45
Playing DDO right now, the combat rocks IMO compared to other MMORPG's. Most if not all of the combat is twitch based and you have to use logic along with the games environment to be king of combat, its really nice.