PDA

View Full Version : [BRAINPORT] Player-Interactive (Besides PKing) Missions

-FN-
01-02-06, 10:21
Spread Information/Propaganda
When you get the mission you must go to the Recruiter/HR Director of your faction. He will give you 5 "Pamphlets" with info about your faction (Writable Datacube typed items). You must distribute them via the Trade Window to 5 LE'd players.

Requiements: 50 Sympathy with that faction
Reward: 10,000nc / 5 Faction Sympathy towards that faction

Faction Fund Collection
Collect 10,000nc from a fellow player from your faction. Return to the Recruiter/HR Director. He will allow you to keep half for your effort.

Requiements: 75 Sympathy with that faction
Reward: 50% of the Collection / 2 Faction Sympathy towards that faction

Any other ideas for player-encouraged interactive missions? Are these sorts of actions trackable for the purpose of a mission?

Sgt. Pepper
01-02-06, 11:08
nice ideas .. what about faction based interactive construction missions ?

for example:

ProtoPharm:
Produce 10 Medpacks and sell them to any other Runner.
(easy Mission / min facsymp 20 / reward: 1 symp + the price you get ^^)

[...]

Tangent:
Build an Enhanced Laser Riflle with 3 Slots and sell it to our Customers. (BP is given by NPC)
(hard mission / min symp 75 / reward: 2 symp + the price you get ^^)

and so on.

But there is a little problem with missions like that. Without ItemTracking (same as PvP-trade tracking) you wont get a "mission accomplished" when you finished the trade. There will be some more work to do than writing some new npc-scripts.

If missions like that would be possible, you could go one step further. Missions given by other players.
Example:
Runner XY talks to TT HRD. "i need a stabber pulslaser pistol".
the next TT runner who's looking for a construction mission, could get THIS job to do. With the specified customer Runner XY.

suler
01-02-06, 11:50
I can think of a few for faction specific stuff. BD a supplier gives you 5-10 drugs which you have to sell to members of a different faction. Cityadmin, you get 10 tickets you have to issue to people doing anything illegal or suspicious.

EDIT: Sgt Peppers' idea about construction missions actually building stuff for people is great, it would help noobs alot.

Pantho
01-02-06, 12:12
Peppers has is "Lonly" and has a "Heart of Gold"

Sad i now, but has to be said

rob444
01-02-06, 16:10
Hm can't say I like the Spread Information/Propaganda idea. That could be pretty abused if you know what I mean, 10k is a bit to much :/.
Nice ideas though but the spread information thingy needs a bit work :P.

Heavyporker
01-02-06, 17:51
I love the idea.

Just so you guys know, the TG Epic already has a "propganda" mission with datacubes to be distibruted to others.

Would love to see this further developed.

Digital-Talios
01-02-06, 20:09
Any addition to the current kill or build or transport missions would be great!

Richard Slade
01-02-06, 20:14
Pay people a few bucks to take pamplet by the terminal
Have a friend to give you the money for the second mission by the terminal

Waaa-aay too exploitable..