PDA

View Full Version : The Game "Is it down?"

HeartBreaker
01-02-06, 07:22
I can't seem to log into Neocron... is it down for an update or is it just me? I get a blank white screen when I do the launcher... I was online then I got a long synchronizing screen, when I was just standing in my apartment.. now I can't even log on.. what's up? 8|

Scara
01-02-06, 07:27
same here

HeartBreaker
01-02-06, 07:29
Ok, at least it's not just me. :) I wish they'd let us know when they plan downtime, so I could plan around it.. I was planning to use my "downtime" tonight to do some lom'ing... and now.. well.. I have to do it tomorrow when I don't want to have to do it. rofl.. dang.
o_O
Does anyone know what's going on or for how long it's going to be down tonight?

Scara
01-02-06, 07:31
lol yeah tell me about it ill probably log back in dead or something...

HeartBreaker
01-02-06, 07:34
I hope not. :(
I wonder if it's a rollback... hmm.. that might be not so bad, except if I lose all my loming.. oh that would just do my head in! :eek:
hopefully it's an update and not a rollback.. hopefully it's just a power issue and nothing more.. flip the breaker guys and let me back in.. or do I have to sit here at my computer desk, with my feet propped up on the edge of my waterbed watching my TV and wasting all this free time.. when I could be loming? Come on now, how many people actually look forward to loming, huh? Well.. I DO! LET me HAVE my LOM DRUGS!!!
O_o

Scara
01-02-06, 07:37
a rollback would bite!! im trying to get WoC on my PE so i lommed all day yesterday and lvled all day today...

HeartBreaker
01-02-06, 07:43
Well in some ways a rollback would be ok for me.. but in other ways "no". :(
It was sad, the last rollback, I had just gotten 2 warbot carcuses for trophies, and they did the rollback and I lost them. How evil!
Especially since they were the first I ever got. lol, but I've learned never get attached to anything in this game... one time, when I was loming the loms didn't seem to work so I sold them back to the medical dude that sold them to me, and purchased new ones. When I relogged, all my armor was gone, even my PA that I had just spent like over 100K on. They somehow were bugged and turned into LOMS, and since I didn't know I sold them back and basically sold all my armor "as loms" for like so cheap. I was really mad about that.
UGH... Neocron... nothing is sacred in it... honestly... you can lose everything... in the wink of an eye. :(

Scara
01-02-06, 07:45
yup, i lost a 3 slot dissy and about 300 rare parts this one time

Scara
01-02-06, 07:47
actually im surprised noone else has said anything... normally everyone goes to the forums and start bitching :)

HeartBreaker
01-02-06, 07:48
Do GMs ever read these posts?

It's still down... what to do in the meantime?
You'd think someone cut my arms and legs off as much as my butt is glued to this chair and fretting over a game. rofl. ;)

HeartBreaker
01-02-06, 07:49
could be the time of day/night too... lots of people may be in bed. Especially in Germany.

Scara
01-02-06, 07:50
yeah right. I told myself I wouldnt play neocron this semester because I dont want to fail... that lasted a good 3 weeks, I couldnt take it anymore. Is that called addiction? nah ;)

HeartBreaker
01-02-06, 07:54
Obviously you fall under the first type "Neocronite".. same here.

You can tell if you're that type of person... if you're never happy unless your brain is constantly needing "game" stimulation. :) heh

Some people in this world prefer to do physical activities, some prefer mental activities. Obviously we are just the Mental Activity types... nothing wrong with that.

:)

Ub3R H4XoR
01-02-06, 07:57
ahhhh lol it best not be a roll back just made 3 4 slot libbys :( and got about 1mil cash :( some one please inform us !!! lol

Scara
01-02-06, 07:59
well im starting to doubt it was just a breaker...

Ub3R H4XoR
01-02-06, 08:01
hmmmmmm how long do updates/roll backs take to do ??

Scara
01-02-06, 08:03
no idea...

*prays to neocron gods to bring the servers back up*

Ub3R H4XoR
01-02-06, 08:06
lol look at the number people in this thread increas :lol: must be annoying a load of people

*gets next to scara and starts to prays*

HeartBreaker
01-02-06, 08:08
Downtime Poetic Thought

I must be sick in the head
to sit here checking over and over
if I can log on... am I really that sad? ~~~ROFL
I must be sick in the head
to sit here having an anxiety attack...
but I don't know if they did a rollback...
am I really that bad?

I wonder if we lost the clan?
I wonder if we care?
I hate empty apartments they cost so much to furnish...
and why did they make it so hard to place stuff...
oh, it is that bad...

If they roll us back, we get all that money back...
money back o.O?
money back ;D !

I dunno....
I'm bored... I'll have to check if I can connect..
because.. I'm really that sad... that sad...
Trust me.. it's bad.

Scara
well there are only 3 people talking in here but you have 87 people that looked at it

*starts to do the neocron server dance*

HeartBreaker
Are there any boosters someone can shove into my real life me so that I can endure this?

Ub3R H4XoR
01-02-06, 08:11
ima give it to 20past then im gunna go cant belive we didnt get warning now i need to wait to lom and if i lose that libby :(:( *crys* any ways nice poem lol and

*places chairs and hands out sin cola* were gunna be a wile

-Im from Pluto-
01-02-06, 08:14
But the launcher is down to so i cant see it can someone post a reply with the news here

HeartBreaker
You should read my Neocron sex poem.. rofl, it's only viewable at the coms in game.. in-game forums... heh...

HeartBreaker
pouts

Scara
01-02-06, 08:15
Its Back Up!!!!

Ub3R H4XoR
01-02-06, 08:16
:wtf: DIES !!!

HeartBreaker
01-02-06, 08:21
Thank you GOD :) :angel: